“Nice upgrade”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Our first visit since arpeggios moved to their new location. Nice & spacious, we were greeted as soon as we walked in the restaurant. The dining room was bright, the food was delicious. Our server, Ina, was very good, personable & efficient. Would definitely go back. They have wine lockers for your BYOB’s. Nice.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The owner of this restaurant Mary didn't even show up for a meeting we had set up with her directly! Not only that she doesn't even have the courtesy to let you know nor apologize. The fact that the owner is so unprofessional is also reflected in the service. On another occasion the waiter who was serving us only came by a few times while we were there for over an hour. The food is okay but overpriced. The place just has a stuck up cheesy atmosphere to it. I won't go back though because of the owner! She was so rude and unprofessional!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Excellent Food and Service; we highly recommend Arpeggio.
We recommend everyone to try the new beautiful location.
I had the flavorful crab cakes and my husband had the lamb.
We also had spanakopita for an appetizer which was excellent, light and flaky.
Desserts were also excellent.
Wish they took reservations; nice crowd on Saturday night.
You can't go wrong with this fabulous restaurant.
The outside patio dining is also a plus.
Kudos to owner Mary! You are doing a great job, Congratulations!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Ate here a few weeks ago for a friend's birthday. They've stepped up their game with the food. Had to come again the Sunday night before Labor Day (unfortunately everyone else had the same idea and they were a little short-staffed). We had a couple of appetizers for the table--including the eggplant rollatini, Mediterranean platter, and Mussels. Appetizers were WESOME. The homemade marinara sauce on the eggplant so delicious. The Mediterranean platter is very good, but the hot from the oven pita makes it perfect. And OMG the Mussels special, Poblanos, made with chorizo is mouth-watering. I was soaking up the bread with the sauce, still craving it. And I'm not a huge sausage fan, but this was VERY good. Entrees were also very good. I had a salad with fried calamari on top (okay I know that wasn't exactly healthy, but hey, it was still delicious). My husband loved his seafood pasta dish, and the vegetarian amongst us was happy with her food. We were too full for desserts, but the previous time I had been here, the desserts were delish! I LOVE the bread pudding, but they also had homemade desserts in a jar including tiramisu and key lime that were divine. Will be back.

1  Thank Tamra P
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Seven of us had a wonderful meal-great service-beautiful new facility in Springhouse! I have been going there for 22 years and have NEVER had a bad meal. One of the owners are always on the premises and walking around to make sure everything is to your liking.