“Made To Order Sandwiches”
Review of My GIrls

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
My GIrls
Ranked #24 of 72 Restaurants in Somerset
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Stopped by on our way up to Seven Springs, and ordered sandwiches to go. Met the owner and even put our town on the map! Two sandwiches, made exactly as we asked and with the ingredients we selected plus more for $17.00.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

There is nothing fancy about My Girl's. Just "down-to-earth" good food. It's a great place to stop for old fashioned country breakfast. Better yet, they open at 7 AM..Grab breakfast before you go to work and it won't break the bank!

2  Thank rebboeb
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Walk in for breakfast or deli style lunch, this is a casual laid back eatery with personalized service from the owner. Recently opened, My Girls Deli and Catering serves home made breakfasts and deli style sandwiches and soups. Their large selections of breads, cheeses, and meats will create a breakfast or lunch combination that is worth every penny. Prices are very reasonable for the food that you will select. Store front dining in Somerset with parking available makes this a very good breakfast or lunch stop for locals and travelers in the Somerset area

1  Thank Casey1919
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

We stopped here while traveling through on the turnpike. It's a new place recommended by a coffee shop nearby. Food was delicious. My only suggestion would be to use real dishes instead of Styrofoam and paper. place recommended by a coffee shop nearby.

1  Thank GranRobin
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

We have gotten breakfast to go several times for our business. The food is always hot and delicious. A bit pricey but still a meal that we keep going back for more! Definitely recommend!

1  Thank Babydoll225