“Good choice for a Quick Bite”
Review of Long John Silver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #54 of 75 Restaurants in Somerset
Reviewed 5 July 2018

This is located along the main road, near exit 110, off PA Turnpike. It shares the area with KFC. Staff was friendly, food was good and came out very quickly. There are lots of parking spaces around the store. You can also get gas from nearby stations.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2017

very clean inside compared to others ive been in.Staff friendly.Food was good.Dont have any where we live so we get to one when we can.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I used to be a fan of LJS. It is a combination of a KFC and LJS. One day I decided to get fish in stead of chicken. Not sure what I was thinking. The food was terrible. In their defense when I called the facility and talked to the manager he was very apologetic and sent me a coupon for a free meal. I have gotten chicken since but not the fish. I always forget to bring the coupon with me. I will give them another chance in 2017

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Same place at kfc in same building and the same people wait on you, So no I do not like this place either. The grease is bad and makes me sick every time I get it . So I am not going there anymore

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 15 May 2015

Wouldn't sell me item I wanted without a coupon. I would expect price to be higher without coupon. I wanted a "Sampler Platter" which consists of fish steak, chicken plank, scallops, shrimp and hush puppies.

Date of visit: May 2015