“Road trip stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent.
The server we had wasn’t very friendly, and her name tag said 25+ years service! We had a mix up with our order. Our daughter ordered a cheese quesadilla and was brought a chicken quesadilla. (Not good for a vegetarian.). The server was not so friendly about the mix up. But the manager Diedra come out (without our asking) and offered to make up for the mistake.
Which was much appreciated.
If I am in the area again I would definitely stop again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Clearly a local favorite, it has the normal salad bar, pies, etc. and a big menu. Well prepared and attractive dinner and excellent prices/value. This is the second one I've eaten in, and I think better than the first one.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

After a long, harrowing drive, we wanted to find a place near our hotel for dinner. I found this place through an internet search. I was a little concerned that the name might imply that it was a Sonic-style setup and we’d be eating in our car. I later learned that, although that was their historical beginnings, seated dinners are now their norm. Although we arrived during dinner hour, we were seated after no more than a 10 minute wait. The menu was very extensive. Thankfully our server (Missy) was very patient, as I requested extra time twice to try to decide which option to chose. Most patrons appeared to be frequenting the soup/salad bar. Maybe due to this, it appeared a bit depleted. Our family ended up choosing ground sirloin, baked pasta, and Nantucket Cod for entrees. We all agreed that our main courses were delicious, although our sides lacked some flavor. Our waitress was very attentive and kept our water glasses filled. Getting a 10% deduction on our bill by showing our room key made the price just right. This would be a regular dinner destination for us if we didn’t live 7+ hours away!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Great place for a nice reasonably priced be\reakfast. Great service. Nice selection of foods on the menu. They also have a buffet . Many healthy choices.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Almost Bob Evans like. Not a lot of choices on Sunday evening around the hotel area.

Server was nice. We ordered an appetizer that came out with our meal.... Main entrees were pretty good, typical diner food.

We would go back if necessary but if ever in the area we would probably try somewhere else

Date of visit: July 2018