“Easy stop from Turnpike”
Review of Eat'n Park

Eat'n Park
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Typical chain type restaurant. They have a nice salad bar with a large variety of veggies and fruit and soup. Service is good and the place was clean. Prices are fair, around 6.99 for burger and fries, and it is real beef. You can add the salad bar to any meal or order just the salad bar. I believe the salad bar was $8

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We stumbled on this place for dinner and had an excellent meal. A nice salad/fruit bar and a well prepared cod main dish. The place is clean, staff is friendly and the food is quite reasonably priced. We liked it so much, we returned for breakfast the next morning. BTW, they offer a discount if you're staying in one of the local hotels!

1  Thank Roadtripsters2015
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We visited on Sunday morning for breakfast. Although a nice buffet was offered, we chose menu items. Husband ordered Banana Foster french toast and I chose a senior breakfast plate with turkey sausage. Both were very good. Service was great and the waitress was informative about the history of the restaurant. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

This place is close to Pennsylvania turnpike, a place for a quick meal. We were travelling, and wanted a quick but hood lunch. This was perfect for that. I had the salad bar, my husband had a sandwich. Food was fresh, and plentiful. I especially liked the salad bar. It had the usual salad fixings, and fruit, along with several soups.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

It was my first visit, and I liked it a lot. The place was packed, service was excellent and food was good with lots of choices. I was only sad I had no room for dessert!

1  Thank xhoosierjs1