“Great selection of menu items plus buffet”
Review of Eat'n Park

Eat'n Park
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We visited on Sunday morning for breakfast. Although a nice buffet was offered, we chose menu items. Husband ordered Banana Foster french toast and I chose a senior breakfast plate with turkey sausage. Both were very good. Service was great and the waitress was informative about the history of the restaurant. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

This place is close to Pennsylvania turnpike, a place for a quick meal. We were travelling, and wanted a quick but hood lunch. This was perfect for that. I had the salad bar, my husband had a sandwich. Food was fresh, and plentiful. I especially liked the salad bar. It had the usual salad fixings, and fruit, along with several soups.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

It was my first visit, and I liked it a lot. The place was packed, service was excellent and food was good with lots of choices. I was only sad I had no room for dessert!

1  Thank xhoosierjs1
Reviewed 14 August 2017

What a great spot for 16 of us to enjoy a nice dinner. The variety of food was awesome, so many options to choose from. Not one issue with the 16 dinners we ordered

1  Thank 294rhondar
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Was seated right away. Waitress brought my drink promptly and took my order. Food was hot and delicious. They also had a very nice salad and soup bar. They also honor a hotel discount.

1  Thank Mike H