“Great location ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Have moved away from the area and now here visiting. Really miss eat n park.
Had a super burger and it was as good, if not better than I remembered. Salad bar was
filled with fresh salad goodies , fruit, and chocolate mousse. Servers are very efficient
and friendly. Will be back!

1  Thank mch682015
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner. I wish the salad bar could have been included with the meal in place of the sides instead of paying extra to add it to the meal.

1  Thank Irene H
Reviewed 28 June 2017

When traveling through Somerset, I always have to stop here. Great food and great service. I stop here with my groups and they like it also. I haven't had a bad meal yet.

1  Thank travelvaluetours
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Satisfied a late night craving. Open 24/7 with a full menu. It's a chain with a local diner feel. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Thefullrack
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is conveniently located near the PA turnpike toll booths - a great alternative to the surrounding fast food places and near by diner. I was really impressed that despite the parking lot being near capacity, we were quickly seated and helped. Our orders were served promptly. The menu offers a wide range of options. Our servers were very nice and they regularly checked on our family to see if we needed anything.