“YUMMY”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2017

When traveling through Somerset, I always have to stop here. Great food and great service. I stop here with my groups and they like it also. I haven't had a bad meal yet.

1  Thank travelvaluetours
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Satisfied a late night craving. Open 24/7 with a full menu. It's a chain with a local diner feel. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Thefullrack
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is conveniently located near the PA turnpike toll booths - a great alternative to the surrounding fast food places and near by diner. I was really impressed that despite the parking lot being near capacity, we were quickly seated and helped. Our orders were served promptly. The menu offers a wide range of options. Our servers were very nice and they regularly checked on our family to see if we needed anything.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We stopped in for breakfast and were pleasantly surprised. It's a good-looking place with a delightful wait staff and the food was quite good. I tried the bananas foster french toast and it was really delicious. They also have a breakfast buffet that looked very good.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We usually join friends there every couple months. The servers are friendly and have great memories for who likes what at breakfast. Which amazes me. Prices are affordable. Coffee is good. Like the omelets which you can tailor to your needs.