Hampton Inn Somerset
US$ 118
Econo Lodge Somerset PA(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
Dollar Inn(Somerset)
US$ 50
Travelocity
US$ 132
All reviewscookiespa turnpiketruck stopvery nice hotelfitness centercomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanfront desk staffother hotelsroad tripplace to staylobby areanice breakfastup to dateupon checkflight memorialstaff was friendly
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Very clean. Great breakfast. More expensive than the local motels but takes the guesswork out of things.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 4 January 2012

We stayed for a couple of nights for a ski trip to 7 springs. The hotel is clean and pleasant. We stayed on the 4th floor in a room facing the truck stop. It was quiet and we did not hear any traffic from the stop or the turnpike. The breakfast was very decent considering it's included. We also particularly appreciate the cookies and popcorn that they offer in the afternoon!
Would definitely return again when I'm back for another trip.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank babycakes
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn while we were on a family ski vacation over the Christmas holiday. Check in/out was very efficient and the front desk staff was extremely friendly. We were offered cookies and popcorn upon check in. The room was spacious and the bathroom even more so. Our room faced the turnpike. We were a bit apprehensive about the noise, but it was not a problem. Heating system is very good, as the fan remains on and steady and does not cycle on and off. The hotel is modern and the included breakfast was good. Breakfast included hot items, bakery good, cereal and fruit. Parking was free and plentiful.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2011

What you expect from a Hampton Inn - clean, decent breakfast included. This is one of the better ones I have stayed in, recently refurbished. In addition, the staff is pretty friendly. As I grew up in Somerset, I stay here a few times a year. I can recommend this hotel to anyone.

I am interested in the Holiday Inn Express going up nearby, and the wife prefers the Inn at Georgian Place (great Bed & Breakfast), but the Hampton Inn is a safe choice.

Room Tip: I don't think there is any difference in rooms, but park around back as the elevator is actually closer.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2011

After spending 5 days in Ohio wirhthe worst bed, this hotel made up for it! Late at night traveling back to nj, sleepy and needed sleep. They had a room and I slept like a baby! The room was a bit older looking but I loved the dark wood panel desk and the shower was large with hot water. I will keep you in mind for future visits!

• Stayed: December 2011