Chestnut Grove Village(Cresco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$ 120
US$ 117
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$ 242
US$ 223
Mount Airy Casino Resort(Mount Pocono)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 310
US$ 228
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 118
US$ 113
Hotels.com
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 131
Hotwire.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
US$ 164
ComfortInn
US$ 159
US$ 138
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region(Lake Ariel)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
ComfortInn
US$ 338
US$ 305
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 361/night.

1,297 results
All reviewsdining roomtea roomgolf courseping pongadventure centerthe cottagesgrounds are beautifulice skatingzip linemeal planall agesindoor pooloutdoor activitieslawn bowlingbreakfast and lunchhiking trailshorseback riding
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Wow! Where to start? We were pleasantly surprised at how nice this resort was.

THE ROOM - We stayed in a king suite. The room was spacious and lovely. It included a chair, sofa, desk, TV, safe & mini fridge. The bathroom was small but it was very nice and clean. The bed was comfortable.

ACTIVITIES - There was so much to do here! We saw a lot of families and I can understand why - there is something for everyone! The only activities we really participated in were hiking (tons of trails on the property!), swimming (nice indoor & outdoor pools), kayaking (would definitey recommend - the lake is beautiful! $15/hr) and ping pong/arcade games. We also loved sitting on the south porch in a rocking chair. Other activities we saw (and I'm sure we didn't notice everything) were golf, tennis, basketball, horseback riding, zip lining, paintball, archery, card games, nightly movies, nightly campfire with marshmallows, a spa, etc. all here at the resort!

FOOD - There are a number of options for dining at the lodge. Our room included a bed & breakfast plan so we were able to enjoy the buffet breakfast each morning in the Windsor Dining Room. The food and atmosphere for breakfast was very nice.
The Tea Room was where we stopped each afternoon for ice cream/milkshakes. It was a really nice touch. They also served light sandwiches/salads. The Tap Room was a bar type restaurant which we were not able to try during our stay. We ate dinner at the Windsor Dining Room one evening. The dinner required reservations so we were expecting a nice restaurant which it was for the most part. My husband and I both ordered the 12 oz ribeye and we were both disappointed. For $34 we got our steak, a few potatoes & asparagus (we were not able to choose our sides). The steak was very dry and not very flavorful. I have honestly eaten better & cheaper ribeye at Texas Roadhouse. Our bill was over $100 for two meals, an appetizer & two desserts which would have been fine if the food was amazing, but it just wasn't. We would not eat dinner at the Windsor again.

SERVICE - Service at the Windsor for dinner was pretty slow. All other service we received was good but not great. No one was rude by any means, but not as friendly as I would have expected at this kind of resort. That in combination with the lousy dinner are the only reasons I am not able to give this resort 5 stars.

RECOMMENDATION - Would I recommend this resort? Absolutely! Would I come back again? Definitely! It is a truly lovely place. The lodge itself is beautiful and rustic. Is it a little rough around the edges as other reviewers have mentioned? A little but that only adds to the charm for me.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank coolgrl1803
Jeffrey R, General Manager at Skytop Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

So pleased to read your positive comments about your recent stay at Skytop. You mentioned my favorite activity too - "Sitting on the South Porch in a Rocking Chair!" I do apologize about your dinner experience in the Windsor, and will certain discuss with the Team to better serve our guests. I do look forward to your return and when ready, please reach out to me directly.
-Jeff

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I was attending a business conference at Skytop. During our free time, I had the opportunity to get a tennis lesson from the Tennis Pro Moe. He is very enthusiastic and smart. I immediately noticed a difference in my forehand swing. The weather is perfect for tennis.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thrilled to read about your experience with Moe Koregaokar - our tennis pro. I will certainly discuss your comments with our next Associates meeting. Creating memories is our goal. All the Best, Jeff

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Coming back from NY to Chicago, looking for a place to stop. We had never been to the poconos and came across this place listed in trip advisor. It was out of the way, but wow what a nice surprise. Old world. Beautiful grounds. Reminds of the Overlook from the Shining :) in a good way. Frank Sinatra music playing. Restaurant with caesar salad made by the table, cherries jubilees made by the side of the table. We took a beautiful hike to a waterfall. And the room was nice. If we had had more time, we would have done skeet shooting, more hiking, etc and it looks cool to come here in the winter. Anyway, recommend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jeffrey R, General Manager at Skytop Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thrilled that you found us and so appreciate your kind feedback. Really happy to read that you enjoyed the tableside menu at the Windsor Dining Room. Please try to make it back and feel free to call me directly when the opportunity arises!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

This was my 3rd time visiting the Skytop Zip Line course and it was just as fun as the first time!! I was part of a rowdy group of 7 boys at the Zip Line Adventure Center at 1pm on June 3rd. I just wanted to give recognition to our zip line guide, Jess, who did an amazing job!! She was extremely knowledgeable and made safety her number one priority. My group and I felt very comfortable navigating through the obstacles while under her supervision. She also made it SO FUN and was super social with the group. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and plan to return again soon (and hopefully request Jess as our guide). Thanks for an amazing trip!!! We love SKYTOP!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

So happy to read about your experience with the Skytop Treetop Course. I will certainly share your comments regarding Jess, who will be thrilled to hear about your experience. Looking forward to reading about your next experience!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My husband I spent the night at skytop on a return trip to Canada from Washington. The hotel is absolutely stunning, staff are friendly and there is so much to do. Dinner at the Windsor room was incredible, particularly the chocolate raspberry tart dessert and the complimentary prosecco to celebrate our big day. I will certainly be recommending this place!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

We are honored to share in the experience of your anniversary, and appreciate the accolades you shared regarding the ambiance and dining experience at the Windsor Dining Room. We will certainly pass along to the devoted team. We are all here to create memories and it appears that we may have done just that with your experience. Looking forward to your return!