US$ 121
US$ 80
SleepInn
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 83
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 110
US$ 107
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 110
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

US$ 87
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 67
US$ 78
Hotels.com
All reviewsnew ownersamish buggiesowners peteramish countrycontinental breakfastnice poolbagelsbit datedfarmers marketfirst floormemorial day weekendbeds were very comfortableseveral times a yeargrounds are beautifuldefinitely stay here againa nice place to staylancaster county
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I stayed here for Memorial Day weekend and i was so happy I did. I got a beautiful quiet room in the heart of Amish country close to the main Lincoln Hwy and I was very pleased with how much I got for my money. the breakfast was delicious. the room was immaculately clean and fresh. I loved the furniture that is vintage furniture. It may be outdated but it was charming since I am a history teacher? I appreciate vintage style things. Reminds me of the 1960's when my father Phil Scalcione would take me and my sister to Amish country so lots of good memories. Thank you Cherry Lane!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Julia S
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I never ever post reviews but always read them so after reading the reviews on Cherry Lane Motor Inn I was very hesitant and booking but I did because it was Memorial Day weekend and it was the only place reasonable enough and we were only staying one night so I took the chance let me tell you it is absolutely perfect very cozy very very clean it's not modern you feel like you're staying in an Amish inn because it's not modern I stay in plenty of fancy motels so this was actually a joy it was so cozy the rooms you walk in they have cherry wood poster beds there roomie the bathroom has old-fashioned wallpaper big deal it is perfect you're never in the room anyway oh and the grounds are beautiful the pool is nice you can picnic outside the people that work there and the owners are lovely it was absolutely perfect me and my son and they couldn't be any more accommodating the breakfast is small but who cares we enjoyed a bagel and cream cheese and coffee on the picnic table listen to The Roosters listen to the birds watch the horse and Buggies go by so if you looking for a reasonable and comfortable place that is a mile from everything I 100% would suggest to go here

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Corinne R
Reviewed 5 May 2018

There was broken windows in the attic eves with birds going in and out of it. The wifi ask me what I though of the place before I could access the net. The power to the place is questionable and probably hazardous. A good portion of the tv channels were out. The soap from the place smelled like a combination of GOJO and the floor of a adult movie theater. I literally (not misusing the word) itched for 3 days after leaving. The people running the place don't keep the office open before 8. There is a huge difference between quaint and rundown bug infested deathtrap. My advice is to renovate, starting with a bulldozer.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere! Please!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jedthered451
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks Peter and Jimmy for a flawless stay at your hotel. Always a great stay right in the middle of the Amish country.Great price and always very accommodating. We always enjoy the view,scenery and hospitality. See ya soon!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mimi132013
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Outdated bathroom wallpaper and a thermostat from the 1900s but extremely clean. The temperature outside was 9 degrees but the room was very warm and toasty. Check in was a breeze and we were offered coffee since it was so cold outside and a map of the area. Bed was extremely comfortable. Bathroom was cold and drafty with a window overlooking a farm. Room did have a microwave, refrigerator, and hair dryer. Breakfast is scheduled to begin at 7:30 but was not available until around 8:45 am. Breakfast consisted of white & whole wheat bread, danishes, bagels, Raisin Bran cereal, some type of sugar puffs, grape & strawberry jelly, cream cheese individual packets, coffee and tea. Toaster and microwave was available on the counter. Parking is available right outside door for rooms on the first floor.

Note: Don’t plug your phone into the lamp, it doesn’t charge once you turn off the lights.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple