All reviews room was clean nothing fancy will stay there again attractions pillows curtains accommodations
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I didn’t realize that the time has changed due to the day light so I found a call from the front desk to get out very quickly within 15 min in s rude way . I prepared my luggage and got my kids ready so it took around 45 min to one hour Then we checked out around 12:45 pm , I thought it 11:45 am. The front desk old man what seems to be the owner waited for me and shouted that the room service cleaner has left He was so upset and they took the room keys in a very rude way , I told him that I am a Expedia elite gold, I travel a lot and I never saw something like that in my whole life He told me I don’t care if you are gold or platinum I told him you are the rudest man ever, you ruined my vacation, and I left him. There are so much nice motels in this area My advise to you avoid this hotel There are much better hotels to stay in this area

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Remon M
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We stayed at the Olde Amish Inn for one night, while travelling from Niagara Falls to Delaware. We arrived at 9 pm and left at 9 am, so what we all needed was a shower and a clean set of linens, which we found. Since we were not expecting anything special, nor luxury, we were satisfied. The room we got was on the back of the Inn (no noise from RT 896), large and clean. No complaints and we paid the right money for what we got. There are definitely better accomodations, but always depends on your needs.

Room Tip: Request a room on the back yard, not facing Rt 896
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

About all I can give a positive review on was the fact that the sheets were clean. The rest of the room needed a good cleaning. Peeling wall paper, mold on window, mirrors very streaky, bathroom fan very dirty and filth along the top of the shower enclosure. Not sure how this hotel got an 8.3 rating. I requested a ground floor room via a phone call to the hotel and they assured me they would have one but upon check-in one was not available even though there were not that many guests when we arrived. They said they could move someone but we had other places to be so did accept the rooms they offered. I wished we had seen the rooms prior to accepting them because we would have gone elsewhere.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Bev H
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Have been staying here for years. Love the quietness of the back facing the farm. My daughter flys up from Florida just to stay there when we go on our mother, daughter yearly trip. When I need a nice get away this is where I go. Nice people, clean rooms and good breakfast. Just booked for a get away next week. If u want a great place to stay the Old Amish Inn is it.

Room Tip: I always like rm 31 or 32
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dot S
Reviewed 22 June 2017

quick c heck in and check out...adequate room for the price. room was clean..no problem with asking for extras...not fancy...but we were mostly traveling and just needed a room to sleep..very quiet...stayed on backside of motel...beautiful farm in the back.

Room Tip: dont expect fancy...but comfortabel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family