All reviews indoor pool waffles room was clean amish country aaa discount granite countertops front desk staff place to stay shoo fly pie the breakfast area ronks pa strasburg railroad sight sound theatre free breakfast outlets sink dutch
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel was in no way as good as the rating. Staff was friendly, location was great for what we wanted to do. Breakfast was average at best. Room was clean, poorly lite. Pool was very small. Exercise room was small and needed alot ot repair and upkeep. Many appliances in the hall, ie. Water fountains ice machine needed repair. Overall not worth what we paid for it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We come to Lancaster each year and often have stayed in this Sleep Inn.
It is just East of RT 896, a major intersection.
Miller's, a famous Smorgasbord is 1/4 mile away, so you can walk there.
The hotel was quiet, and that is what I need from my hotel, to be able to sleep.
The breakfast was typical breakfast fare, but it was fine.
I was looking to book a place that was reasonably priced and this place gave me the best deal around.
It is minutes from the heart of Lancaster, whether you want to shop, Rockvale Square and Tanger are not far, there are plenty of restaurants, Sight and Sound is minutes South down RT896.
The American Music Theater is minutes away, just West on RT 30.
I have stayed here many times and hope to do so in the future.

Room Tip: Sound was not a problem on this trip, quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017

My sister and I took my Mother to the sights and sound theater. She had never been there before so I wanted the trip to be perfect. The staff at the Sleep Inn was so friendly and helpful. Our room was exceptionally clean and breakfast was awesome. Thank you so much for making our trip so special

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I have stayed in Sleep Inns across the country and this was my best stay yet. I booked a Kings sized bed with a suite and we were upgraded to the Executive suite, which was a 600 square foot apartment. It included a full size kitchen area with full size appliances including a fridge, microwave and dish washer. The sitting area consisted off a sofa and love seat, which converted into a bed. The master suite included a comfortable, king sized bed with a large closet, a dressing table, computer desk, two easy chairs, and a flat screen TV. The staff was incredibly accommodating. I was not feeling well the day we were supposed to check out and they told us we could stay as long as we needed to. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leoelantra
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Whenever we want a "get-away" to the area, we call Rich! He is the best when it comes to taking good care of his guests! We love staying here- great staff, clean, non-smoking, off the main road, good parking, very convenient to area attractions but still in a restful location. We have stayed here many times, and always feel welcomed back! It is our home away from home!

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back, away from the road, are very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple