US$ 121
US$ 85
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 133
US$ 129
US$ 132
All reviewsamish farmersmicro wavelarge roomlincoln highwayking bedcoffee potstayed one nightwould definitely stay here againdutch wonderlandcountrysidefridgecleanliness
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The woman running the front desk could barely speak English. She had trouble running my credit card but took a photocopy of it. She said her husband would run the credit card when we checked out the next morning. When checking out, her husband did run my credit card. When I got home the next day and checked my credit card online, they had charged my card twice. I called them and they wanted us to come back and stay one night for free. When I said no, he asked for my credit card number again so he could submit a refund. I was reluctant to give them my credit card info and possibly be charged for that room a third time so I asked them to send me a check with the refund. He took my name and address but still no check. Disputing with the credit card company now. The room was cheap and just ok. I agree with what everyone else says about the "continental breakfast"--a few packaged Danish, muffins, and bagels and a pot of coffee in the office--no thanks.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lillian H
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Friends of ours were staying here and we wanted to stay with them, so I called the hotel directly and booked a handicapped room with 2 queen size beds. My mom is paralyzed on her entire right side and uses a wheelchair predominantly. We we arrived the owner insisted on charging me over $20 more per night. I showed him my confirmation with the lower price and he would not honor it. He said he was doing me a favor and had save the one handicapped room he had there, and NOT charging me extra for it. I asked if he was on trip advisor and he told me to get out he had no rooms for me. I had to apologize as the friend we were with is 84 and on limited income. On a holiday weekend I could not find another place to stay, so he let us stay...for the higher price. The Handicapped room was not user friendly. To turn the wheel chair around you had to go into the bathroom, no space to move around the one bed in the room. the handicapped shower you could wheel into it, but the handicapped hand shower only had the rail, no shower head attached anymore. If my mom sat on the seat in the shower the water would hit her toes from the higher non adjustable shower head...she could not turn the water off or on and still get to seat, dangerous. My mom did not shower. I won't stay here again. I'm sorry I had to stay here then, thankful the owner let me stay after throwing me out. I would give some serious thought to saving the money you save, worth it? Not for me.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TaraHappyHeart
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Do not believer other reviews. See for yourself, meet the owner Bob. The place has a great location, with a great view out back of Amish farmers. Do not get room in front as it is too noisy. My room was clean, had frig/micro wave, king bed, great hotel ice machine. Hotel close to all sights.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gtadennis
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Please! Don’t even consider this motel!! I was looking for something very affordable for 1 night and booked this motel online. Usually I always check the reviews but needed something cheap and in a hurry. The front office reaked of mildew (1st clue). Received my room key and went to check out room. The room smelled of stale cigarettes and mold. The carpet was old and sticky...yes, sticky! Visible dust on every piece of furniture. The bedding was very old. The road noise was terrible, yes, I understand that the motel is off a busy highway, however, I have stayed in numerous motels on major highways and the noise was no where near as loud. There are no vending machines and the free breakfast consisted of bulk buy muffins, old apples, coffee but no juice or tea. There is no place to sit and enjoy this benefit, so either eat in your room or on the run. While checking out the front desk clerk took my key without looking up at me ir asking how my stay was. He knew how my stay was, as long as they at least got one night of pay what do they care.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We requested ground floor if an elevator was not available. Email confirmed our request would be honored. Upon arrival it was a whole different story. We were given a second floor room . They had no elevator. My husband is elderly and handicapped. It was not easy to get him and our belongings to the room. At first glance everything in the room looked clean. As we settled in this is what I found:

1. The bed spreads one pillow case and a blanket were stained. It looked like they had been washed but stains were still visible.

2. The coffee pot was smeared and dirty. Unusable

3. The inside of the microwave was very dirty rendering it unusable.

4. There was food in the freezer.

5 All the mirrors and reflective surfaces were smudged. It looked like they were wiped with a dirty cloth.

6. The inside of the drawers were dirty.

7. They offer a free breakfast but no where to sit down,

The only plus is that it was very near the American Music Theater and shopping. It has easy in and an easy out access.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple