“Very Nice Buffet”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hershey Farm's Grand Smorgasbord features both classic PA Dutch dishes and modern flavors. Enjoy our original recipes, hot entrées, freshly prepared daily specials on the Grill, a hot carving station, crisp salads and homemade soups on the Soup, Salad, Gourmet Bread & Potato Bar and our famous desserts on the Bakery fresh deluxe dessert bar. As always, enjoy a breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Grand Smorgasbord FREE, on the date of your birth. I.D. is required for FREE birthday meal.
Reviewed 1 week ago

Ate here with my family during a recent trip to the Lancaster area and really enjoyed the food and service. We had 2 small children with us and we found lots of food that they enjoyed and everything the adults ate at the buffet was great. Fast and nice service as well.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

In this place I promise you’ll never leave hungry. Staff is nice and my kids ate free for lunch. This place is kid friendly with there food options. They have a craving station and chef ready to prepare any other foods you may like. The desserts are making complete with a chocolate fountain. I loved this place and would eat here every day!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I had our Easter dinner here and it was fantastic! Our waitress was very friendly and efficient. She was quick to clear plates and refill drinks. The food was so very good. The chicken pot pie was the best I have ever had. My husband greatly enjoyed the shrimp and other seafood dishes. Even the vegetables were really good. Naturally they had great desserts. They had delicious soups and I could go on and on.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to try this instead of our favorite, Millers Smorgasborg. Disappointed with the selection and quality of the food. Many foods advertised were not available. Might have been that we were there on a weekday. Will not return in the future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One of the Best Buffets in the world. The food was fresh and a big variety of food to eat. The waiter and waitress were very pleasant.