“Delicious Delicious Delicious”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hershey Farm's Grand Smorgasbord features both classic PA Dutch dishes and modern flavors. Enjoy our original recipes, hot entrées, freshly prepared daily specials on the Grill, a hot carving station, crisp salads and homemade soups on the Soup, Salad, Gourmet Bread & Potato Bar and our famous desserts on the Bakery fresh deluxe dessert bar. As always, enjoy a breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Grand Smorgasbord FREE, on the date of your birth. I.D. is required for FREE birthday meal.
Reviewed 1 April 2018

One of the Best Buffets in the world. The food was fresh and a big variety of food to eat. The waiter and waitress were very pleasant.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The food was excellent. Never had Ham Balls before, outstanding. Good grill. Good Hamburger. Liked the entrees and sides. Waffles for dinner, yum. But........
When they seated us, we walked from the entrance by the buffet to our table and as soon as we passed the hostess station, and walked by the very first buffet station.....OMG the stench. URINE!! WHAT? I told myself it was some odd fish dish or something. But NO. Every time I returned to the buffet and approached the end of the room near the entrance it hit me again. SO DISGUSTING. All I can think of is that somehow the ventilation system was pumping air from the toilet into the dinning room or something. Or...there was a floor drain that had a p-trap that was evaporated dry. I don't know, but it was awful. I mentioned it as we were leaving and another customer heard me and said that they had been hit by it too. (so I wasn't imagining it). The food was ALL good, but the atmosphere was unappetizing. They need to fix it.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I was not too impressed. The food was well prepared and our over all experience was fine, it's the price that floored me. $80 for 6 people! The food is good, just not $80 good; and that's the lunch price. There are chain restaurants that have better food and more reasonable prices. Go there and save your money.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We chose this place because it was close to the theater and we had a coupon. Even with a coupon and military discount, the price was over $20 per person, before beverages. There was no ingredient labeling on the food. The staff has no idea of food ingredients. Very little for someone with gluten issues to eat. Major disappointment all around. We won’t go back again. The food was good, but not that good.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious. Service wonderful. Fabulous prices. We wish we had “discovered” this place a long time ago.