US$ 132
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

US$ 85
SleepInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 95/night.

US$ 158
US$ 83
US$ 87
US$ 109
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 61
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2016

We have a friend who stays here fairly often that told us about this B&B. The property is beautiful and the view is the best in the area. Donna and Norris are great hosts. They recommended a great Amish restaurant not far from their place that was really good. We really enjoyed our stay and just sitting and chatting with them. Very clean, spacious, quiet, and quite reasonable. A beautiful Amish farm is just across the street. You must try it!!!

Room Tip: Try to get upstairs for best view.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2015

I have stayed at a number of B&Bs in Lancaster County and Misty Meadows is my favorite one yet. Donna and Norris have a beautiful home with some of the best views in the county. They made me welcome from the moment I arrived and the hospitality never let up for a second. The room and private bath were immaculate and had everything I needed, even binoculars to look out across the fields at all the farm activity going on! Even though it was bitterly cold and windy outside, my room was cozy and quiet and I slept peacefully both nights. Wish I could go back every weekend!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank DownEastB
Reviewed 6 November 2014

The view from the upper bedroom is spectacular, especially when the prairie is partly under fog. Very peaceful location and very friendly, helpful, and informative hosts. Relatively close to many towns and tourist attractions. You will see a lot of Amish on the roads and in town. Would go back again.

Room Tip: Upper bedroom has a good view of the countryside
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Our group of five stayed with Donna and Norris from Tues Aug 26th through to Fri 29th. Plenty of room, with privacy. Clean as a whistle !!! What a beautiful home -- so warm and welcoming. With many Amish and Mennonite crafts throughout to admire !
Donna and Norris are the perfect 'hosting' couple !!! We learned about Amish history, the places to shop, and for sure - the best places to eat ! Dienner's Country Restaurant, LTD was my personal favourite -- not only was the food of great value, but the quality of it was superb !!!
Our breakfasts at the Misty Meadows B & B were absolutely outstanding !!! Everything was home-made -- the yogurt (from the milk of Jersey cows), smoothies, fruit dishes, French-toast like I've never tasted before in my life, baked oatmeal, and various breakfast cakes and breads!!! We were served like royalty !!!
One of my treasured memories was sitting out on their front porch in the evening time, watching the sun set, enjoying the breeze, the peaceful and relaxing country atmosphere, and watching/listening to the Amish buggies going by with the clip-clop of horses' hooves -- it was SO nice !!! And, there was not even one mosquito !!! Amazing !!!
I would highly recommend this B & B to anyone. If you don't want the busy-ness of City life ... this is the place to be. Within minutes to drive anywhere, including Sight and Sound.
Donna and Norris open their home and hearts -- I thoroughly enjoyed being with them !

Room Tip: The basement level of rooms had a single bed, a queen-sized bed, and a pull-out sofa bed. Also came with an entire kitchen area. Plus washroom of course. This area of the house could probably hold up to 4-6 people. The upstairs level (where I was) had one queen-sized bed, and the second bedroom which was larger and had a tv as well - had single bedding. One full-piece washroom was shared for by the two rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brenda H
Reviewed 13 January 2011

Maria and I have stayed numerous times with Donna and Norris over the last couple of years . Their home is warm and welcoming and is always the first place we call when we are looking for lodging in the Lancaster / Amish country part of south central Pa. Donna and Norris treat you like family and are always looking to make sure you have the latest information on events and activities in the area.
They are located just a couple miles from all the major attractions and the ever-present factory outlet stores. Their home over-looks one of the most photographed valleys in all of Lancaster county which includes the famous Strasburg railroad.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple