US$ 121
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 144/night.

US$ 85
SleepInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

US$ 83
US$ 109
US$ 158
US$ 153
US$ 87
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 61
US$ 67
US$ 78
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 61
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a weekend in my trip to Lancaster, average hotel, motel style, there were clean toilets, good location, not very friendly staff, it is not a hotel to repeat again, for the price I expected something better .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank WILMERS P
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I'm very please with the service provided and the cleanliness of the rooms that we requested. all rooms were equip with the need we expected. one thing that was a little different was the breakfast would be nicer is the breakfast was at the hotel with continental Breakfast. but in the overall was fantastic close to a lot of good business.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fdiaz241567
ABVI-Ronks, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Ronks, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. During our off peak time we do not offer our continental breakfast. We do offer breakfast from May to Nov.
We loved having your here. Looking forward to seeing you in future.
Front Desk Staff

Reviewed 5 April 2018

How do start this answer. Will first we got there but way in the back were you couldn't see us. weird It was almost like we weren't there. Walked into our room at first looked fine. Short on towels etc

Room Tip: Leave more towels more bed pillow, I could go on and on. Would I tell a friend to stay there No. If you want to call me please do.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Updates through guest rooms. New vanity and faucet. New tiling work in bathroom shower and floor. New headboards and flat screen tv's. Updates abound like a fixer upper. It's charming, cozy and comfy. Mattresses form and comfy. Very clean, smells good. No bugs. Very inexpensive, central to everything outlet and amish/Lancaster tourist. We've stayed here before and would again. There's a seasonal outdoor pool. Very quiet, adjacent to two farms.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

have stayed here for years but this was not one of the better ones.first it snowed and the entire site was hazzardess for 2 days.it was never plowed.second the toilet went down very slowly.I let the cleaning people know that it just needed a quick plunge when they do my room.I got busy the rest of the day and when I came back nobody touched the toilet .fortunly I kept flushing and it finly went down.is this how you treat a long time customer.I know its new years but if your open you have to work.the attitude was terrible.

Room Tip: if you want to work you have to do the job.I know its new years and you want to go home but if your paid to work a day you have to do the job.I have been staying here for years and never complained but this was rediculous
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ABVI-Ronks, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Ronks, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Mr. Kamper
Thank you for taking time out to write a review. Sorry for the troubles you had during your stay. We will make sure it does not happen with you again.
Once again we are very sorry.
Front Desk Staff