All reviews working wifi budget hotel oatmeal plenty of hot water continental breakfast is rockvale outlets fridge and microwave flat screen tv lancaster attractions theatre
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I had a clean comfortable quiet inexpensive room on the second floor. The TV and air conditioner worked well. They do not have an elevator, so if you can not climb one flight of stairs make sure to obtain a first floor room. The breakfast was typical for this class of motel, consisting of coffee, juices, cereal, milk, breads and buns, and one hot item (egg omelet on the day I visited). The staff was both friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: They do not have an elevator to get to the second floor.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Rockdok
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I love that the hotel is not too close to the road. I just moved to Lancaster and stayed there while I look for apartments and everyone was very kind and amazing in making it feel like a home
Rooms are very clean and comfortable
And the hotel is close to many of the Lancaster attraction so it's very easy to get around

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

When I read the reviews I was scared. But once we got there I was pleasantly surprised. It was not dirty. The rooms appeared to have been updated. The beds were comfortable and no bugs sighted. For the price it’s worth it. Convenient location!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NancyL996
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I would recommend you sleep in your car before you sleep at this hotel. I did a check before climbing into bed and noticed the mattress was in an encasement, which is used to protect mattresses from bed bugs. Well as I looked there was a bug on the side of the mattress. I took a picture of the bug and googled images of bed bugs, exact match. I had the front desk clerk come to my room and showed her. She swore it wasn't a bed bug, but a bug from outside due to the pollen, she said it wasn't red, it was too small to be a bed bug and it was only one. I said WHAT?!?! I requested another room and was told they were sold out for the night. She then picked the bug up with her fingers and left my room. I checked the other mattress and didn't see anything so I slept with my daughter in that bed. All hotels within a 10 min radius were sold out because it was dance competition 15 miles away. During checkout, I explained my horrible night to the new clerk, showed her the picture and she agreed it was a bed bug and she would have room 111 "sprayed". She could only give me a 10% discount which wasn't satisfying to me. Since I booked 3rd party (Priceline) they contacted the hotel who declined to give me a refund.

Aside from the room being outdated and a leak stain on the ceiling, the other issues included a tv that didn't work, a window that didn't lock (My room was on the first floor so you can imagine my nervousness) and you had to hold the toilet handle for it to flush.

Again, I suggest you stay elsewhere to avoid this experience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018

room very poor (needs remodeling), toilet wobbly, towels worn, noise outside of room, breakfast poor menu, price was not worth it (price to high) lobby to small (which included the breakfast area) bed and pillows of poor quality....... WILL NOT BOOK THERE AGAIN !!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel