“Repeat Customers; Extraordinary Baked Goods, Soups”

Nelli Rae's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Revere
Description: Locally sourced Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurant with Gluten Free Options Avail. Casual Atmosphere, friendly staff, always fresh!! Now open for Friday night Dinners! Come visit us every day but Tues. and Wed. See you soon~
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We go to Nellis once a week on the weekend. Their soups are delish. My favorite soup is their Thai Coconut. Their cheddar biscuits are wonderful. Any of the cupcakes are incredibly good, and the vegan ones are better than any vegan baked good we've ever eaten. Cakes are also top-notch as are all of their desserts. Such a delight to have an all-vegetarian cafe in the area!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Great little vegetarian cafe featuring local organic produce. Amazing baked goods, available "to go". A good place to visit for breakfast, brunch or lunch if you are visiting Nockamixon State Park or walking the towpath along the Delaware between Kintnersville and Easton

Reviewed 16 July 2016

As a vegetarian this was one of the very best vegetarian restaurants I've been to and probably the best I've been to in Bucks County. Our first visit here today and exceeded expectations! Delightful little cafe! Excellent service. Cute decor. Had one of the specials - the beet and white bean burger over fresh greens. So flavorful! I would highly recommend stopping by- check hours as currently not serving dinner. If you are looking for fresh local organic vegetarian/vegan in Bucks County area you will not be disappointed. Can't wait to go back and have a raw dessert first! Dining available on porch or inside. We ate inside due to extreme heat. They have a nice dining area upstairs too. Reasonably priced Artwork on walls by local artists is for sale as well as some locally made artisan jewelry.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

What a great place, but the inconsideration of people having to get attention with loud vehicles is truly this places problem with a location right on the highway. If only someone in the police department would enforce "Disturbing the Peace" all of Bucks County would benefit (nature would also). For that reason I'm out, and even out of Bucks County (since a child in 1960). I hope this great establishment find an off street location, because the word will spread, where your quality will shine in a quieter natural environment. Good luck.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

My friends and I frequent Nelli Rae's often. We live in the Lehigh Valley and it is a short and pleasant drive to Revere. The staff is so helpful and friendly and the food is the best. The atmosphere is so much fun, with a 60s vibe and even 60s music! The restaurant is clean and decorated beautifully, with local artwork displayed everywhere. The coffee is so good that I can drink it black. I can't say enough about how much I love this place :-)

1  Thank bonnyp352