All reviews deluxe diner tv channels room was clean the breakfast area waffles parking lot continental breakfast desk clerk non smoking room nice breakfast sausage would stay again nice stay cookies easy access convenient location staff was very friendly
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The Best Western Plus was efficient and clean and quiet. For the purposes of my trip, the location wasn't the best, but for the price and value, I was willing to drive the 15 minutes to the college. I will very likely stay here again.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

My parents and I stayed here for a full week to visit family and friends in the area. To be honest, I was looking at Airbnb places but my parents didn't want to be bothered with owners and worrying about what time we got in, etc. Plus, they wanted breakfast. They loved the ladies in the breakfast area who also took great care of them and the breakfast. Dad particularly loved the Belgian waffles and the coffee was very good and available all day. I was relieved my parents were very happy with everything here and it was all very clean too - a must for them or we would've been out of here. It looked recently renovated. We stayed in Oct 2017. I will judge this hotel based on its price category. This is not a Park Hyatt so shouldn't be judged against that level.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The staff can be rude, the older guy who works desk mid evening is rude and has no personality, the rooms lack in docor, i order a crib and got a roll-a-way bed on one stay, i stay in hotel evey week out the yr. in one yr i will stay in over 52 or more hotels and to date this has been the amonst the worst service by anyone, first time was great this thime a total train wreck, go someplace else that has more concentent policys and staff

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWReading, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites. We are sorry to hear you had issues at check-in ; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies. We aim to provide an exceptional service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important and helpful for us. However, ALL guests, must have a credit card on file for incidentals. CLC as well as other third party reservations only pay for Room & Tax, they will not cover anything extra. All hotels require a credit card for incidentals. Other options instead giving a credit card would be, leaving a $100 cash deposit at the front desk (which would be given back at checkout, after the room is inspected for any damaged or missing items) or some companies call and submit a credit card authorization form covering the incidental fee so that the guests can get checked in. We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Hotel Management

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We stay here every year in October. We come to visit family. our stays have always been excellent. This year I had problems with the internet. Every time I got on I got kicked off. I was trying to stay in touch with my pregnant daughter who went into early labor. The breakfast set up is pretty good. Have a lot of different items on it.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Skip the breakfast, and walk next door to the deluxe diner for a hot fresh cooked breakfast. The rooms are really good and up to date, everything worked in my room and the frig and microwave plus a safe are great amenities. Front lobby staff are very helpful. Exercise room needs an update but judging from the guests they do not use it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo