“Great Family Vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property
House from the Lake Lake from the Deck
Bedroom 2 (Queen)
Master Bedroom (Queen)
Basement Game Room
Basement TV with PS2 and DVD Player
Pool table, foosball and wood burning stove
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Elaine M
“Great Family Vacation!”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Our family of 9 enjoyed our stay here at Arrowhead Lake. The house was very comfortable for the 9 of us. The kitchen was well stocked with all that we needed to cook our meals (except the food of course :) ) I would have given it a 5 but I thought it could have been cleaner. The owner was always quick to get back to me with answers to my questions/concerns. A great plus were the canoes and kayak available for our use. Enough for all of us to be out on the lake at the same time :)

28 Aug 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We are sorry to hear about the cleanliness and have addressed the issues. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities.
Georgia Z
“Water, nature and a beautiful home”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Our family had a wonderful time staying at your beautiful home. Our 7 year old Zoe said she wanted to live here. Jack our 4 year old said bye ducks..I love you ( the day we left they had 8 or 9 ducklings). Maddie our other 4 year old spent her time playing Moana down by the lake. Zoe did an excellent job of learning to paddleboard all by herself with her Uncle John following in the paddleboat. He and his brother-in-law and Pop-pop all took turns fishing from the paddleboat or paddleboard while watching the amazing sunsets. The pool was great for the older folks and young 5 month old Hannah. Loved being able to just walk in. We saw the nearby boulder field at Hickory Run State Park, spent time at Thomas Darling Nature Center and went out to Brady Lake. The guys all had fun fishing and releasing what they caught. Loved the peaceful evenings down on the dock. You have a truly beautiful home. We cleaned before we left and tried to leave it as we found it. I did organize the pots and silverware which were in some disarray. All in all your home was clean and inviting. Thanks for sharing with us. Georgia Zieger and family

28 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for leaving such a detailed review! The ducks are definitely daily visitors at the waterside and I'm glad the kids enjoyed them. We have resident beavers just to the left too! It sounds like you took advantage of all the amenities and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thanks also for organizing the pots and pans! Appreciate the feedback and your time!
gatescf
Manassas, Virginia
“Cold, Windy, Rainy...and we had an AMAZING time!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Wai, sorry for the delay to let you know that even though the weather did not cooperate, my family and I still had a wonderful time at your place! Already looking forward to our next trip back. Your place is comfortable (cozy) with a nice open layout that gave our group of 4 plenty of room. We really made great use of all the different decks with the views of the lake. Even the small "nook" on the front porch facing the road gave us a nice place to sit when the sun came up (for the few minutes it was available for the weekend) to enjoy our morning coffee. Having the waterside dock was just perfect with the chairs to sit and fish (with beer in hand) and I could not get over how peaceful the lake is! I'm sure that's directly related to only electric motors being allowed. But the 2 "amenities" that made our trip was the fire pit (which even worked well in the rain from the protection of all the tree coverage) AND the great game room in the basement that provided hours of heated competition of pool and foosball when the rain really came down. The wood stove down there really made it even nicer! So even with poor weather conditions, how anyone could not have an enjoyable, relaxing time at this place is beyond me. Also, can't thank you enough for your quick response (and patience) to all my emails prior to the trip to help me better understand the area and house for the preparation of our trip being it was our first time to the Poconos. I suppose everyone has different expectations on what a vacation or long weekend should be and what the place you are staying in should provide but for us, this place had it all. We will be hoping for better weather next time so we can put the boats to better use or maybe even a swim but for now, the photo on your listing with the 2 chairs on the dock with the fire pit behind it was the perfect place to be...rain or shine. Thanks again and will be keeping in touch until our next stay there.

Your age range 50-64
20 Jun 2017
No apologies necessary! I am thankful that you took the time to leave us such a detailed review! We really appreciate it as we know everyone has a busy schedule. I am glad to hear that you had a great time despite the weather and enjoyed the amenities. We do hope to have you again in the future!
Ghaith H
“Cozy cabin”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Had a great time. Booked a weekend for some relaxing with friends. Cabin was very comfortable and cozy with lots of amenities. Owner was very responsive to questions and requests before and during our stay. Only improvement I would recommend is the internet. Not sure if the problem was the router or the internet service provider but it was often slow or would stop working, requiring reset.

1 Jun 2017
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We appreciate it and will see what we can do to improve the Internet. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will consider us again for future vacations.
Matthew M...
“Great place for a quiet vacation”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I booked this property for a weekend bachelor party for my brother. The property is beautiful, it had everything we needed, and nobody had any complaints. The lake itself didn't have a lot of properties crammed along its shoreline, so there wasn't a lot of background noise from other properties. There were a lot of activities to do in and out of the house and everything was in great working order. There were no main roads nearby so there was very little traffic noise and I didn't notice any industrial type noises the entire weekend. The weather was not ideal, overcast and scattered rain, and we still had a great time. I will definitely consider booking this place again anytime I need a mountain getaway.

12 May 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate the comments and feedback. Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay despite the weather and we look forward to having you return for future stays!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 250
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing