“Chicken was Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Wanted turkey. Not available that day (which I hope they change their policy and have it every day). Ordered the Homestyle chicken which turned out to be reasonable and delicious. My husband had the hamburger steak and he enjoyed it. Ice tea and water were our beverages. One thing I didn't notice until now, was that they added the tip into the bill - so be careful and look at your bill closely or you will be doubling the tip. Yeah, I know servers work hard, but I don't like the sneaky tip insert.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Just came from eating at a Cracker Barrel Restaurant. Not bad. Had the beef noodle soup and there were actual chunks of beef with old fashioned thick noodles. Had Country Fried Chicken, real mashed potatoes with gravy and great tossed salad and Fried Okra. Everything came nice and hot as I wished. Madeline, my server had a great personality. The gift shop was interesting selling all kinds of old fashion candy etc. and a great variety of goods sort of like a modern general store. Not bad for a chain restaurant. The whole meal can to $ 20.00 plus tip.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Usually I go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Decided to go for dinner tonight.
Had the haddock filet with broccoli and okra. The filet was a good portion and was flaky and fresh. The broccoli was good and the okra had a nice seasoning. The coffee was fresh n hot. I had the “fried apples” as my dessert. They were actually baked apples and delicious.
The wait staff was a pleasure and my meal was not only satisfying but the ambiance was very relaxing. Sooo full and content. The price was very reasonable so it was actually a great deal all around.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly service and consistent menu offers familiar choices and comforts of home while traveling. Gift shop presents dazzling array of items that are fun to browse through, and it's nearly impossible to leave empty-handed. Holiday shoppers can find something for nearly everyone on their list.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We had been to one in New Jersey that was very good so we tried the one over in Plymouth meeting . Our waitress was so good she was so nice so polite . I got a Apple cider bbq chicken omg so good . My husband got the meatloaf he loved his dish as well . We will make it a point to come back . Also they got a super cute store their as well when you 1st walk in .