“Wow - indoor and outdoor seating , great menu and good people + free parking”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Germantown Pike & HWY 476
Reviewed 23 October 2017

No t expecting much from a shopping mall based restaurant I had never heard of - boy was I surprised. Menu was a combination of smoke house favorites and great salads and a few pastas. Service was friendly and they knew their menu. Prices - a bit higher than competitors but well worth it.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for a night cap and some dessert. Although there was a wait to be seated, we easily found a high top table outside near the fire. Glad we did....it was a beautiful night and their outdoor bar area was awesome. Our desserts came out as we were sipping our drinks....oh my gosh, they were HUGE! I think all 4 of us could have shared one! The key lime pie and chocolate cake desserts were fabulous. Would love to come back soon for dinner.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Enjoyed a great dinner out on the patio, the lighting and ambiance is great. Good choice of drinks including seasonal offerrings. The dinner entres are large. Also had a lunch on the patio. It is very relaxing and the flat breads are so good. The prices are above average.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Our family had visited Redstone American Grill here in Plymouth Meeting. This is a chain restaurant and is one of 9 locations in the US. The restaurant is based out of Minnesota.

The restaurant is located outside of the Plymouth Meeting Mall next to PF Chang's.

This was our first time here and wanted to try this place. We happened to be here for brunch and they have a good brunch menu.

First of all, the service was excellent. Our server was very quick to provide us additional refills on our drinks, additional napkins and quickly brought us the delicious pumpkin spice bread that had icing on it before our meal. We also tried the lodge cornbread as an appetizer and it was outstanding. They make both items from scratch and they were so delicious. There are many other foods on the menu that they make from scratch.

The brunch menu included:

Appetizers

Lodge cornbread
breakfast flatbread
jerk chicken fondue
buffalo shrimp
seared ahi tuna
baked crab dip

Prices range from $ 4.50 to $ 18.00 for the appetizers with the cheapest item being the cornbread.

Breakfast items included:

crab benedict
smoked salmon omelet
steak and eggs
French toast
the never ending family style brunch
breakfast sliders
ham and gruyere omelet

Prices range from $ 10 to $ 17 for these entrees.

Lunch items on the menu include:

meatloaf
redstone
rotisserie chicken chopped salad
baby back ribs
barbeque ribs and chicken combo
rotisserie chicken sandwich
signature prime dip sandwich
classic rotisserie chicken

Entrée prices for lunch range from $ 13.50 to $ 28.00.

The food was excellent as well as the service. The atmosphere in the restaurant was really nice as well. We will definitely visit here again real soon and recommend trying this place. You may want to consider reservations for brunch on the weekends.

2  Thank Keith F
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I think our bartenders name was Riccardo. Not only can he make a mean drink, he was funny and attentive. We ate at the bar because they kept trying to sit us in a back corner table which I didn't prefer. The food here has never disappointed. I always get the tuna tartar and buffalo shrimp. This time we got the crab dip, which is now my favorite. My sister ordered the crab dip on a previous trip and they brought her the French dip by mistake. Now she looks forward to the french dip that was "OMG that was so delicious" The chicken wings and garlic mashed potatoes are really good too. My 13 year old wants to go to the office with me on his days off and will go in one of the offices by himself and ready oor play patiently until my workday is done and it is "Redstone" dinner time. He loves the food there as well.

I will always go here as long as
nothing changes

Oh they also have an outside are that gets packed