“Great Family Eats ”

Lizza's Mezzo Mezzo
Ranked #27 of 72 Restaurants in Pittston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Nice neighborhood restaurant. Varied menu. Great Sicilian pizza and wings with a nice variety of sauces...foot long chili dogs, Steak and Cheese, plus daily specials. Eat in, take out, delivery available. ... beer selection and soft drinks. ..Family friendly. Table and bar seating available.

1  Thank Marypat D
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

Just tried to call to make an order. I have 16 people over and my girlfriend just tried to call but was immediately placed on hold for just shy of 10min. Then was hung up on. She then called back and was hung up on. The 3rd time the girl tried to put her on hold again. Asked to speak to a manager but was told he was to busy but asked if she would like to make an order. Asked once again to speak to a manager but was refused to do so. Not very happy right now. The person on that phone should not be answering phones. Needles to say we will take our business elsewhere.

6  Thank bluesnforu
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Lizzas has great food! The waitstaff is friendly and courteous. The prices are good. The wings are the best!

1  Thank Karolynn C
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Delicious light, fresh dough. They use real mozzarella on the pizza, unlike many other pizza places in the surrounding region. Wings are also delicious. Service was prompt. Parking is a little bit of an issue...but nothing to discourage you from trying this place!

2  Thank JEFFYG10
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Wa working in the area and needed some quick food for my crew. Found Lizza's here on TA and decided to give it a try. Ordered two large pizzas for takeout.
Upon arrival, I was I expectantly surprised on how nice the restaurant was. As I waited on the pizza, I inspected a very clean rest room and restaurant. A very pleasant atmosphere.
I also reviewed their entire menu. This place has a little bit of everything but what caught my eye was the daily special - Italian Stromboli. I asked them to add it to my order and would be back after I took the pizzas to my crew.
When I dropped off the pizzaa, i grabbed a slice to wat as i returned to get the strombolli. The crust was perfect, a good sauce ans plenty of cheese. Upon my return, I enjoyed the homemade Italian Stromboli - pastrami, pepperoni, ham, mozerella and banana peppers. It was very large and wonderful. So big I was only able to eat half.
Upon my next visit to the area, I hope to try Lizza's other wonderful looking menu items

2  Thank InkedCelticCross