“Pizza, Stromboli and Beyond”

Lizza's Mezzo Mezzo
Ranked #27 of 72 Restaurants in Pittston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Wa working in the area and needed some quick food for my crew. Found Lizza's here on TA and decided to give it a try. Ordered two large pizzas for takeout.
Upon arrival, I was I expectantly surprised on how nice the restaurant was. As I waited on the pizza, I inspected a very clean rest room and restaurant. A very pleasant atmosphere.
I also reviewed their entire menu. This place has a little bit of everything but what caught my eye was the daily special - Italian Stromboli. I asked them to add it to my order and would be back after I took the pizzas to my crew.
When I dropped off the pizzaa, i grabbed a slice to wat as i returned to get the strombolli. The crust was perfect, a good sauce ans plenty of cheese. Upon my return, I enjoyed the homemade Italian Stromboli - pastrami, pepperoni, ham, mozerella and banana peppers. It was very large and wonderful. So big I was only able to eat half.
Upon my next visit to the area, I hope to try Lizza's other wonderful looking menu items

2  Thank InkedCelticCross
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

on a recent saturday night, my wife and i had a chance to dine at Lizza"s Mezzo Mezzo on north main st in Pittston, Pa. we had gotten a coupon from an email promo company for a discount, and since we were thinking of trying them, we bit! not to be disappointed, the food is excellent !! i and my wife split an order of hot - garlic wings and then i had a meatball hoagie, while my wife had a prosuitto and provalone sandwich. everything was very good, and the wife had a glass (or two) of a local craft beer they had on tap. nothing could be finer. a few days later one of the guys that work for me and i stopped by for lunch. i had hot- garlic wings again !!