4,806 results
All reviews terrace room beautiful hotel classic hotel across the street downtown pittsburgh rewards program beautiful lobby modern amenities room service valet parking self park bagels market square per day fitness center pnc park heinz field
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Hotel location was excellent. Rooms were very clean. Staff was nice. Room had all the necessary accessories and comforts. Check out and check in were very easy and the hotel had a very nice lobby with comfortable furniture.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
WmPenn, Manager at Omni William Penn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Many thanks for the great comments! We will be sure to share with our staff!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

The stay was fine. But they billed me TWICE for the same stay when the stay had been pre-paid prior to my arrival. When I arrived I was told everything was paid for. I had to leave a charge card for incidentals , which there were none. Imagine to my surprise when I got home and there were 2 different charges for the stay $150 MORE than they receipt emailed to me. Be aware and check your charge card carefully.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

We apologize for the confusion and errors with regard to your account. We are addressing the situation with our associates to ensure they are fully trained and following established procedures. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Stayed at this location for the first time while attending a business conference. The rooms were very comfortable, staff very friendly and the food supplied for the conference was extremely good. I would highly recommend staying here if in the Pittsburgh area.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We are delighted to know you were comfortable and enjoyed the food provided for your conference. Thanks for the recommendation, and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Guest room and bathroom were very spacious and very comfortable. Check in and Check out were very quick and efficient. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Meeting rooms were very adequate and meals served were good.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your experience! Great to know you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we'll see you again when you visit Pittsburgh.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I visited the Omni on a business trip with my fiance. The hotel has great service, an excellent location, and very refined rooms. If you are looking for a fancy or elegant hotel, this is the place for you.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us, and come back again when you return to Pittsburgh.