US$ 170
US$ 144
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

US$ 224
US$ 192
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 224/night.

Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West-Green Tree(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

US$ 125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

US$ 121
US$ 113
Doubletree.com
US$ 106
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

US$ 144
US$ 136
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

Omni William Penn Hotel(Pittsburgh)
US$ 216
US$ 143
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

All reviewsroom was cleansteubenville pikethe maintenance manrobinson townshipshopping and restaurantsminute driveone night stayfree parkingmotelredroofmicrowavedeskhousekeeperikealinensshuttle
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

When we first checked in the lady desk clerk was sorta friendly but after we checked I the room was ok tv remote didn’t work had to get it replaced and floor was really all that clean and when I was walking to get ice and looking for housekeeping I heard two of them in another room they were suppose to be cleaning having sex I was freaked out big time omg and they don’t bother watching people around that place you can smell weed and see people smoking out side I was very shocked and the desk clerk got rude with us when it came to our id she said something was wrong with our id and we could only stay two night but she didn’t start acting funny until she realized me and my fiancée are lesbian I don’t recommend this hotel to anyone especially if you have kids and they kept messing up our room key too

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
RedRoofInnpitt, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh South Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at our inn. We welcome all feedback, both good and bad, this helps us to continue to improve.

When a guest or any other person attempts to get an additional key we do ask for a valid ID to confirm that you are the guest in that particular room. For security reason we never give out a key unless you are the registered guest or authorized guest in that room.

I'm also not sure what you thought you might have witnessed taking place in one of our rooms but I can promise you that it wouldn't have been any our staff engaging in that kind of activity. Our staff works very hard to ensure we provide excellent service and quality.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We had been to the same motel a couple of times before, but not recently. During our first visit the rooms looked as if they had been newly remodeled with a slightly Asian touch. We loved the light wood floors and tasteful bed covers then, and I was wondering how they would handle the test of time.
Well, 5 or so years later, our room still looked freshly remodeled and was spotless. The price was right, too, and I would definitely stay there again. The Red Roof Inn is right around the corner from the gazillion stores at the Robinson Town Centre and our favorite IKEA.
Other reviewers have already commented on the lack of hair dryers, micro waves and coffee makers. Those items would be desirable in my opinion - the safe was not, except to place a suitcase on it. Unless you declare that you didn't use the safe you will also be charged a fee!
The motel doesn't serve breakfast, but there is a McDonald's and the highly rated Central Diner and Grille in easy walking distance.

Room Tip: The motel has 2 buildings. Our room was in the upper building on the second level, facing the back. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Reiselust1947
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh South Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for your post. We take pride in providing all of our guests with a clean, comfortable and affordable room. Shopping is great at this location and there are many excellent restaurants within one mile.
Thank you again and we will see you on your next trip.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

You have to know what you’re getting into to. This is not a fancy hotel. Perfect for one night. Free parking.
My husband and I stayed here while driving across the country with our pups. Much less expensive than any hotel this night. About 8 miles from downtown where we ate dinner. (Highly recommend the Proper taproom for pizza beer and food)

Room was clean, you can tell it’s been redone in the past few years.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Michelle, thank you for your post. I will share it with my staff. I am pleased but not surprised you found us to be a great value. Our location is perfect also and as always, we never charge a fee or request a deposit from our guests traveling with their pets.
Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to this area.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Was decent value for the money. The beds were a bit uncomfortable. The hallway smelled of marijuana when we arrived, but I had heard the front desk people discussing it, and when we got back from dinner the problem was solved. It's not their fault the guests were too ignorant to smoke it outside, but it speaks to the clientele that comes with economy hotels. The location is GREAT. Close to highways and lots of shopping. The room itself was clean and comfortable. Also the front desk lady balked when I asked for a reciept so I could prove where I stayed when I got back to the border (they have asked me in the past). Said I booked through expedia so the prices were different and told me to print it off myself. Because you know everyone has a printer hooked up to their phone. I would stay at Red Roof again but only if there was no other option.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry you were inconvenienced by some of the other guests. Our location is great, close to everything. We take pride in providing all of our guests with a clean and comfortable room. I am sorry you did not get a receipt, please contact me at 412-787-7870so that I may resolve this issue.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The hotel's central promised us free transportation from airport 2 days before our visit, and when we arrived after a long international flight the hotel told us it was a lie, and "if you don't like it, you could cancel". It was late and we were foreign non-english speakers tourists in an unkwown city. Can you imagine what we felt with that kind of response? When we arrived the clerk was rude and didn't welcome us or even apologise for the transportation problem. In fact we felt discriminated. The bed sheets had never been changed in our 4 days stay (we asked full cleaning service all days). The last day the room was not swept and bathroom looked dirty. The clean service didn't replace used soaps and shampoos. When we complaint to the hotel's central they just said "we sorry" with a lot of excuses plenty of falsities (and without any kind of compensation). It was the worst part of our wedding anniversary trip. In the future we will avoid all RedRoof hotels if we could.

Room Tip: Be careful with access stairs, specially in winter. Ask for the second floor rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 867efrainc
RedRoofInnpitt, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh South Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to provide you a wow worthy stay.
Please understand that your comments are important to us as they help us improve our product and service. Your concerns have been noted and appropriate measures have been taken to avoid such incidents in future.
Please feel free to call me if you wish to further discuss this matter. I look forward to seeing you again at your next trip to town.