2,465 results
All reviews front desk alumni hall carnegie mellon visiting pitt shuttle driver free shuttle hotel shuttle hotel restaurant housekeeping staff convenient location marvin parking henry cmu wedding hospital universities
Reviewed 1 November 2018

We just went to the hotel to pick something up that a friend, who checked out earlier today, left there for us. The receptionist Marvin was very kind, and he even changed money so that we could take the bus. Great job!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank GrandTour787235
Coleman H, General Manager at Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I hope your friend had an excellent stay, and I am pleased that Marvin was able to continue providing excellent service for them even after they had checked out!

Reviewed 1 November 2018

I really appreciated the shuttle driving staff. They provided me with a tour of the city and were very accommodating to my requests.

Along with the driving staff, the receptionist were very helpful and provided me with all the help I needed from locking myself out of my room to referring me to Mia's Pizza.

Thanks Everyone.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I will be certain to extend kudos to Ken and Henry for providing excellent service to you during your visit. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again.
Best regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed there with my 21 year old son staffing was great very friendly rooms were wonderful and clean great location so much to do around highly recommend it to stay . Prices were very reasonable. It is very centrally located .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aggies23

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am happy that you had a great stay, and found our hotel to offer wonderful and clean guest rooms, and an overall excellent value, with a central location. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We were greeted in Pittsburgh by Marvin at the Wyndham hotel. The hotel offers a great service and good quality rooms - and they will help you with everything you need. We did not try the restaurant while we where there.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S

Thank you for your kind and gracious review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you found our hotel to offer great service and good quality guest rooms, and a helpful staff. I will be sure to thank Marvin for providing you with a warm welcome to our hotel, and I hope that we have the opportunity for you to visit again, and perhaps enjoy Bridges Restaurant at that time.
Best regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

and found comfortable accomodations! affordable prices! spacious interiors! helpful concierge, Marvin! gentle lighting! to quote thomas mann:

Space, as it rolls and tumbles away between him and his native soil, proves to have powers normally ascribed only to time; from hour to hour, space brings about changes very like those time produces, yet surpassing them in certain ways. Space, like time, gives birth to forgetfulness, but does so by removing an individual from all relationships and placing him in a free and pristine state—indeed, in but a moment it can turn a pedant and philistine into something like a vagabond. Time, they say, is water from the river Lethe, but alien air is a similar drink; and if its effects are less profound, it works all the more quickly.

bless!
- brother bb

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nomad05037453953

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to extend the warmth of hospitality to you during your visit. Thank you as well for recognizing Marvin. I will be sure to recognize him for his helpfulness to you.
Warm regards,