All reviewsfront deskoutdoor poolnice hotelrecently stayed at this hotelthe holiday innshort drivebaseball gamewould stay againshuttle servicecomfortable roomsworkout roomup to datehotel restaurantthe room was nicefree parkingfitness centerheinz field
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Very much enjoyed our stay at the Crowne Plaza Green Tree! In town for Family Weekend at U Pitt. This hotel was immaculate, quiet, friendly staff, free parking & a short drive to campus. Will be back!

Stayed: October 2017
Sandi R, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West-Green Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Great to hear that you are coming back. Thank you for reviewing the hotel, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The Crown Plaza hotel was clean, comfortable, and everyone working here greeted us. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was a bit smallish, but not a deal breaker. We had a Kurig in our room, it was nice to get a cup of coffee 1st thing in the AM,
The breakfast buffet was good too,a good variety of items to choose from.
A good start to the day!
They do offer a shuttle service, which we didn’t use.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dave M

Thank you for reviewing the hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope the next time you are in Pittsburgh you will stay with us once again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel for three nights and had a very pleasant stay at a very reasonable cost. I was there over a weekend and given this hotel's location, I am betting that it is much busier during the week when more business people are traveling than it was when I was at the hotel. The rooms are exactly what one would expect and they have been recently renovated as well as the entire hotel so everything is in good condition. While the hotel is good, the staff were extremely helpful when I was needing some extra info and assistance Larry .

Room Tip: Ask for a king room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Abby B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West-Green Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are so happy that you had a good stay. We hope in the future you will stay with us once again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to New York City from Michigan and this hotel is just beautiful. The staff were all very friendly and the hotel was nice and clean. The room we had was so nice and updated for just stopping to sleep a few hours it was great for the price. If we ever go to Pittsburgh we will definitely stay here again!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Sandi R, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West-Green Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are so happy you had a wonderful stay and hope you will come to see us once again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I never write bad reviews, unless I feel strongly about it. We have stayed at this hotel several times and for the most part we have been happy with it overall. This last visit has changed my opinion forever. We get there and our shower was clogged! We had dinner plans and had to get housekeeping to come up after only 10 minutes after just getting there. We called down to the front desk twice and no answer, so I had to walk down to tell the front desk myself. So after maintenance cleared the nastiest in the drain, we were able to all shower, but late for dinner. We could have just gone to another room, there were plenty available.

The major reason though I am writing this bad review is for my son. My 5 year old son left his back pack in the room and after SEVERAL voicemail messages to head of housekeeping and the manager himself, nothing. I mean not even a phone call back! So not only has no one called me back from this place EVER, the horrible email customer service (IHG guest relations) hasn't helped me to retrieve it. What if there was something he needed in there!? I do not live in Pittsburgh anymore, so I can not just go there. I feel this is a horrible way to treat a customer. We are DONE with this place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Abby B, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West-Green Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for your recent stay, and would like to take this moment to apologize for the experience that you had with us. We try to make all our guest rooms guest ready and have failed to do so with your room to which we are extremely sorry. As to your lost bag I will review this with our housekeeping manager and we will get back in touch with you. We will review this with the rest of the team as a teaching tool in order to improve our service for our future guests. If you have any plans on coming back to the Pittsburgh area, please let me know so that I might have another chance to show you that are hotel is truly excellent.