All reviewspancake machineshuttle service to downtownfree shuttlegreat shuttleindoor poolbreakfast arearooms are cleanlarge bathroomstayed one nightfree breakfastthe hotel offersstation squareclose to downtownpleasant staycheck in was easyfront desk staffthe room was nice
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Traveling from NJ with my husband and son. My boy wanted to go a check Pittsburgh University so we decided to stay here at this hotel. Well I can't complain about the place. Everything was just as they described. We arrived here Fiday night after the long ride. Well, this hotel was everything that we wanted to be to rest our bodies and wake up fresh in the morning. We had breakfast included and I gotta tell you it was fantastic. I totally recommend it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosangel M
Chad C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to know you had a chance to enjoy our hot breakfast. We strive to ensure every guest stay is clean and comfortable. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I stayed here while taking my nephew to a Penguins game. The front staff was excellent and talked to my (very excited) nephew about going to the game. The shuttle service was easy and excellent and made the hotel even better value than I initially thought it would be, got picked up right at the end of the game. Breakfast area was clean and tidy with really helpful staff as well. I had a king bed and pull out couch which worked out well for us.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank CEMCOxford
Chad C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are happy to hear you and your family had a great stay and enjoyed our complimentary shuttle service. We strive to ensure every guest stay is as friendly and exciting as yours. We hope to see you and your family during the next Penguins game. Thank you again for sharing your comments.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I am a very frequent traveler, but when I stayed at this hotel it was my first time in the area. The location was convenient for all of my needs. Most importantly the staff was amazing, and made me feel at home.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us the opportunity to welcome you to Pittsburgh! We are glad to know our staff treated you as family and it made you feel at home. We strive to make every guest feel comfortable and be home the away from home. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Pittsburgh. Thank you for sharing your friendly comments.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Came here to spend our night before heading to our next destination. The hotel looks nicer inside. The lobby is well designed. The room we had was quite big from other rooms we’ve had. Beds are clean and very comfortable. There’s a free breakfast included for your stay here. Jocelyn front desk was very nice. She quickly got us in. Very helpful since i have 2 young tired children with me. For breakfast you will have you typical pre made breakfast, eggs, bread, pancakes etc. Greg from the breakfast area was very nice and extra helpful. The moment I walk in he immediately pointed out food for the kids and pointed coffee for me. That was funny! Greg was so funny my husband and I had several laugh with him. Thank you Holiday Inn Express!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Egie10

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We are happy to know our attendants were able to quickly assist you, yet also give you a good laugh. We strive to ensure every guest experience is as comfortable and friendly as yours. Thank you again for sharing your comments. We will share your comments with our staff. Come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Came to Pittsburgh for a weekend get away. We were very happy with the hotel. Guy at check in was so pleasant and funny and check in and check out was fast and easy. Room was great, only complaint was very hot and we couldn’t turn the heat completely off. Room was clean and well stocked, nice refrigerator and other appliances. Very quiet. Fantastic free breakfast, nice variety and was clean and organized.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SullivanGirls

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback. Sounds like you had a great guest experience while staying with us. We will share your feedback with our staff. We do apologize for your room issue. Please note that you are always welcome to call the front desk. We will do our best to assist you and your family. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again for sharing your comments.