“Very, very average”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My experience differs a LOT from other I read on here. First, the décor and atmosphere is so drab that my wife and I literally turned away at the door and walked around looking for other options. We ultimately didn't find anything that appealed to us more and since we were really in the mood for sushi, we went back. My main disappointment was that all the sushi rolls were entirely plain and unimaginative. They had the same stuff you see on menus everywhere (spicy tuna roll, rainbow roll, etc) but they didn't have a single specialty roll. The presentation is very bland. Just the sushi rolls with no art in the presentation. I can't complain about the quality. It was fine. Just know that you'll be getting the very, very basics and nothing more. No ambiance. No nice décor like so many of the sushi places have. No beauty in presentation. Prices are too high for what you get IMO. They should be about 20% lower for this basic stuff. The whole experience of walking around in a mostly empty mall doesn't do much for me either.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Business casual dinner with 6 colleagues. Sushi was fresh and tasted excellent. Service was very slow for a Friday night and not overly busy. Our food sat for 10 minutes without being delivered to our table.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The food was really good, but the atmosphere and lighting made me feel like I was in some skeezy little underground shop. Unfortunate, because the food was very high quality! Maybe it feels less creepy when it's more crowded, we came in right after it opened.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

It's kind of hard to find it since it's inside a big building. The food is ok and the sake is ok. The service was great, I might come back again.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Late night dinner. Prompt, good service and the sushi was great. Parking across the street in the garage.