“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This place has some good pizza, this is arguably one of the top pizza joints in the city. loaded with toppings

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We try and stop here about two times every summer, fall, winter, and spring. We love this place. I remember when the available seating was extremely limited. No more though.

If you are a hard core east coast pizza eater or Chicago style pro. You need to clear any preconceived notions of pizza.

I come from a east coast background and pizza was pretty set in my head until my wife opened me up to this place.

It might sound weird raw cheese and toppings, but it works.

Try it and see what you think. It’s something to try and experience for yourself.

I only get the raw cheese I stay away from the other raw toppings. I’m just not there yet. But I’m all over the raw cheese.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I feel like its hit or miss with this place. I do love it when they are on but when they are off they aren't nearly as good. It's definitely worth a try and a second if need be because like I said they are good and one of the only places that puts cold cheese and toppings on hot Pizza and its oh so good. Give them a try.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I live in CA but am originally from Pittsburgh PA. Whenever I’m back in town Beto’s is a must stop place. Their hoagies are delicious & their pizza one of a kind. Don’t let the unmelted cheese throw you off. Just order 1/2 hoagie (Italian is delicious) and let the cheese naturally melt a bit then enjoy the crunchy crust with fresh melted mozzarella. No skimping here. Quality ingredients too. Prices are very reasonable with hometown Pittsburgh friendly service.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve been going to Beto’s on Banksville Rd for close to 38 years, my parents would take me when I was young and their pizza was always the best. I haven’t eaten in the restaurant for a while since we always get our pizza to go but, it’s just as good that way too!