All reviewssliding glass dooryogurtan older hotelon site restaurantwater pressureroom keyupon checkcomplimentary breakfastroditurnpikepetsdowntown
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Pretty decent hotel. The wedding was on location and in the ballroom so it was extremely suitable for a stay. The room was small and a bit dark but it was sufficient enough. The hotel staff was helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Recently we attended a baseball tournament in the Pttsburgh area. Aside from the hotel needing extreme cosmetic work, pool ceiling leaks, rusty, pool floor stained and dirty. Poor WiFi and poor cable television which was dish and cut out on us everytime it rained. Staff and continental breakfast were good. When we made reservations the price was supposed to be based on a 11 room group rate. We were never given a price beforehand for accommodations so they could fluctuate the price that I'm now told was based on occupancy. After checking my credit card charges I found out we were charged PER night more than It would have been to stay at a 5 star Hilton. This hotel and it's rooms are NO where near worth the $135 a night we were charged.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I was in town for a baby shower. I needed something centrally located, reasonably priced but clean and in a safe area. I guess I got most of what I wanted with some exceptions. The room fell short of clean with dirty floors and stained, (including food particles I think) on the bed spread. The staff was friendly, the decor good, breakfast included (average quality but I passed on the sausage and eggs) and they failed on security. The side door off the parking lot was not locked. Normally you use a room key to gain access but it was not working. I will not return to this location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Where to start. Smoke free but you need to get through people smoking by each door. An old building with dim hall lighting, peeling wall paper in the halls, carpet not vacuumed, toilet seat needed to be screwed down, shower was very weak, did not use the pool (afraid to) The breakfast was fantastic. Bed was very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We had a nice stay. The staff was nice. The breakfast was good. They accommodated both of our young children with cribs. They have any indoor pool and hot tub. The decor could use updating. There are no elevators

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family