“Great business dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Came here as part of a business dinner in a private room, and a table of 6 outside in the main dining room. Service is excellent, as well as all of the food. The shrimp cocktail is fabulous. Steaks were cooked to perfection and the sides were excellent. Choice of wine was also outstanding.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Nothing really memorable, but certainly does a nice job as a big city steakhouse. Good service. Thoughtful menu.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant served the most delicious steaks my husband and I have ever ate. We still tell everyone about our experience. It’s rather pricey, but well worth it for special occasions like our Anniversary. We highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I am very picky about steaks and I wasn't in an adventurous mood - so I did something different. I had the burger. It was excellent - very flavorful.

My colleague had a sirloin and said it was great. It looked really good.

The recommended appetizer (fried calamari) was OK - not even in the top 3-5 that I've had. But solid. It wasn't bad.

Asparagus was OK - not very delicate. I prefer thinner asparagus that is perhaps a bit more grilled.

Dessert was monstrous - could not finish it.

Service was excellent. Top notch. Friendly, attentive, responsive - just great.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I went with friends to this restaurant during their Winter Restaurant Week last week. We'd been wanting to try them out but since this is super pricey formal dining, we thought restaurant week would be the perfect opportunity. We all selected from the fixed price menu. I had their caesar salad, 6 ounce filet mignon, jumbo crab with asparagus bernaise and the flourless chocolate torte. I ordered the filet medium rare and it was perfectly cooked and melted in my mouth. Only two asparagus stalks were included which I thought was rather cheapy given the price. The jumbo crab was deliicious, all crab, no filling. I give this restaurant a 4, rather than a 5 due to there being no free parking and the overzealous waitstaff. That may sound odd but they were everywhere, all the time. If we were asked once whether our meal was okay, we were asked 10 times. I was suffering from a cold at the time and I was over and over again told that they hoped I would feel better soon. It was my birthday and they brought me an out-of-this-world s'mores chocolate dessert and a birthday card. That was much appreciated but how many people can stop by your table and wish you a happy birthday before it gets disruptive and annoying? In summary, this was a very upscale and pricey restaurant with great ambiance, even on a busy night. The food was outstanding but the service was too omnipresent for my tastes. I would go there again and give them another chance given the quality of the food. Best for special occasions, I think. It's important to note that even with a full restaurant, it was quite easy to converse without screaming. Truly fine dining.