“I like this place.....but $8-9 even for a "gourmet" taco idk...”
Review of Yo Rita - CLOSED

Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Contemporary
Neighbourhood: Southside Flats
Neighbourhood: Southside Flats
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I went in and was seated quickly. The server was good but not very personable. I had the chili with cornbread croutons...it was incredible. I also had the Cuban taco which was also very tasty. These tacos are not huge or giant like other reviews have claimed. They are stuffed about as full as an average quality authentic taco. The ingredients yo rita is using are very good. And I understand that your paying for creativity in some case...but $8-(4 for an avg size taco, even gourmet, is a bit much.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I absolutely love this place. The menu is always changing, they do homemade soups everyday, and rarely repeat a recipe. These are gourmet tacos, so they might seem a bit expensive, but trust me, it's worth it. Also their Moscow mules are the best I've had anywhere!

Reviewed 3 December 2012 via mobile

Gourmet tacos come filled with anything but your typical toppings. The salmon and calamari were two of our favorites. It's a little pricey but no more than what you'd expect for a trendy place. Makes a great date!

Reviewed 16 November 2012

This is not a street corner taco stand, but rather a full restaurant with a diversity of taco selections and specialty drinks. We arrived a bit early on a weeknight, but the place was nearly full by the time we left. If you are looking for something different, try Yo Rita. On street parking is free after 6 PM.

Reviewed 9 November 2012 via mobile

Sent here by downtown hotel which was a little off the beaten path and taxi at rush hour was a challenge but pleasantly surprised. Was packed so maybe that's why some complained of service. Sometimes you dont know what kind of a crowd to expect. Sat at the bar and staff was attentive. Food very good and drink selections innovative. This would be a local place I'd come back too. Had the mushroom tostada and fish taco and both were very good