Hyatt Place Pittsburgh/Airport
US$ 153
  • Pool
US$ 158
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Residence Inn
US$ 193
  • Pool
US$ 182
US$ 164
Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
  • Room Service
US$ 124
US$ 132
  • Breakfast included
Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh South Airport(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 67
Red Roof
All reviewsbagelswet baran early flightrobinson town centerindoor poolshopping and restaurantshockey tournamentfree breakfastpull out couchhotel lobbynice breakfastsitting areanice roomvery nice staywould recommend this hotel to anyonenight's sleepgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I booked two nights at this hotel as my kids were in a tournament over the weekend. I picked this hotel for the location, indoor pool, and free breakfast. We have early morning matches, so the breakfast is key.

First, I like the room set-up. We have stayed at many Hyatt Place's and enjoy the design of the room with the sitting area. We have had very positive experience at Hyatt Place. However, this time was the exception.

First, it took us about 15 minutes to check-in. The desk person complained about the "new system", and they had to call someone down just to check me in. Now I did ask for a double room as opposed to the king room I reserved, but that isn't a big deal. After a few people they were I guess able to figure it out and I got my room key.

Second, the breakfast was horrible. The eggs were crunchy and sparse (skillet was near empty). The french toast was hard as a rock. Overall just very poor, even for a "free" breakfast at a hotel.

Third, no one ever came to clean our room or replace our towels. Maybe this isn't standard anymore, but I have never stayed at a hotel where we didn't get housekeeping in a multi-day stay.

Lastly, and I need to call about this tomorrow, they charged me for three nights. I went to check out, and again they couldn't figure out how to do that. I just stopped at the desk as a courtesy. Most hotels you don't even need to do that. They couldn't figure out who I was or anything. After 5 minutes of standing there with my luggage I told them to email me a receipt and that we were there for two nights and there were no other charges. We then walked out as we had a 3 1/2 hour ride home and wanted to get on the road. As I am driving home I get 4 emails. Two had bills for $0. One had a bill for one night, and the 4th had a bill for two nights. So I was charged for a total of 3 nights, even though I stayed two. I confirmed this on my credit card.

There are so many hotels in this area. My best advice, just find another. We will NEVER stay here again. How this hotel got such good reviews is amazing to me. I heavily rely on TripAdvisor and it usually does not steer me wrong.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Kelly G, Manager at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hi Keith

Thank you for the recent review of our hotel! You have my sincerest apologies that we did not make you feel as welcome as we should have! I have addressed your concerns with the entire team and Front Desk Manager to ensure the checkin process with your agent is corrected and she is retrained. This also contributed to your room not being serviced correctly and timely during your stay and that issue, as well, has been addressed.

Our Food and Beverage Manager has worked with our kitchen staff to address your breakfast concerns as well and expects immediate results to remedy the issues you encountered.

Again thank you for the feedback and if you are ever in need of accommodations, next time you are in Pittsburgh, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly! We would love to see you again, to make it right!

Safe Travels.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Rooms are spacious, modern, and clean! The staff is very helpful and friendly. There is a fresh breakfast buffet with a broad selection of hot and cold items. There is a small bar with large TVs and good selection of beer, wine, and cocktails. There are three restaurants nearby that deliver, two Italian an one Chinese. The food from all was delicious, delivered hot and quickly.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank EagleAviator

Thank you for the review of our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay!

Again thank you for the positive feedback and if you are ever in need of accommodations next time you are in Pittsburgh, please don't hesitate to reach out! We would love to see you again!

Safe Travels.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

A great place to stay with outstanding customer service. Ideal location with great restaurants and shopping nearby. Very comfortable with a very nice breakfast along with a bar and meal service available. Would definitely return. No hot tub, pool area was small and loud- perhaps because of NYE.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for completing this survey regarding your stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to make every guest experience the best it can be. I am so happy your visit was a great one. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be shared with the entire team.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Overall this was a great hotel in a very nice location. Close to shopping, several restaurants and only a few minutes from the airport. The free breakfast and parking were great. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello Angela!

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your stay at our hotel. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be shared with the entire team. Make sure the next time your travels bring you back to Pittsburgh, you remember us!

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Safe Travels

Assistant General Manage

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Folk's , my son and I stayed the night before our flight due to the location and easy access to the airport. The room was clean and spacious.The restaurant had good food and drinks. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who has to be there early in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family