“Best chicken cheese steak sub!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa's Pizza and Subs
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

My husband used to live 10 minutes from this shop and raved about their subs. So even though we moved 30 minutes away over the mountain, we still make the trip to treat ourselves. Bread is fantastic. When they load the toppings, it's just the right mix so nothing is overbearing. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 10 September 2015

What can I say? This is as good as it gets when it comes to pizza, subs & strombolis. This place would absolutely kill it if it wasn't so far off the beaten path. I'm guessing the quality and consistency is held to such a high standard, given the husband & wife run the place. I spoke to the wife when I visited tonight. The bread they bake off for the subs is the best I've ever had. The best Italian on the planet(order it hot(temp)). The "special" stromboli(fully loaded was just the right balance of dough to meat, veggie, cheese filling. It was cooked perfectly, crispy/crunch texture on the outside, no mushiness/doughiness on the inside. Even the red sauce they gave on the side was outstanding. If I lived here and was within a 30 minute drive of this place, it would be a weekly visit, if not twice per week. Hats off to the quality of product they serve while charging a very fair price.

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Papa's Pizza and Subs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK