“Wanted to try Phoenixville”

Sage Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 119 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The service as pretty good for a Saturday. Had 7:15 reservations and the restaurant was not overly crowded. Started off with a Greek salad, veggie tray with humus, and some mushrooms. All well prepared.

I had the grouper special over risotto. Nice portion of fish that was pretty tasty. The group agreed that they would recommend the restaurant.

Don't bother with dessert, was not worth the calories.

The place is BYOB, and the bill was very reasonable.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Great meal with 3 couples. This was my first visit to Sage Mediterranean, and I will return. I had the red snapper with crab over spinach and it was delicious we also ordered a bunch of appetizers, though they were not unique they were tasty and cooked/ prepared to perfection. One of the other couples In our group was there once before and wanted to go back as well that’s why we went last night. My wife has a chicken Marcella and that too was excellent. Impressed that the head chef came out at the end of the night to greet us and talk to us and ask us what we had what we liked. All in all a great evening at a new find for us.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I’m a self-proclaimed foodie. I was just at Bobby Flay’s Gato in NYC the previous night. It was amazing.

Been meaning to try Sage for a while. We were a bit underwhelmed. The food was okay, and the service was a bit above “okay.”

We had kebabs and schwarmas. There was nothing special about the food, and the service was kind of slow for a Sunday night where there were minimal guests in the establishment.

The menu including the specials is extensive. This is usually a sign to me that the food quality may be lacking (extreme example...Cheesecake Factory).

I recommend trying the Mediterranean menu.

Again. Nothing special or unique. Staff was okay, although a bit inattentive and slow. However, they were very pleasant and considerate when we did interact.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The food was delicious, great staff, and a conscientious owner/chef; he came out and thank us for coming.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Went to Sage with my wife on 10-07-17 . We had reservations and were seated promptly even though we were 15 minutes early. The menu had a lot of options and there was an insert page that had more items. Very wide selection of foods at Sage.

We had some bread and she got a salad which looked good. She had the lamb kabob special and i had the veal parm. Both dishes were very good. We brought our own wine which they opened and poured our first glass.

Had a good time. waiter were attentive but did not hover. We enjoyed the food and the dining venue.