All reviews bagels great location long weekend nice hotel nice stay continental breakfast parking lot amenities
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This place is in downtown Phoenixville; walking distance to everything. Great price. The beds are comfortable, but the towels could use some upgrading. The AC has this indistinguishable odor, and the wifi is not strong especially on the second floor.

Room Tip: No elevators and limited parking.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is a little dated and small but clean.. Gets 5 stars due to location . Walking distance to hiking, boating, restaurants, bars, breweries, and a winery. Park the car and have fun. Bagels, muffins, coffee, tea cereal and juice provided in lobby for breakfast. Microwave and mini fridge in each room. Had a great time!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We wanted something affordable and in close proximity. We were pleased overall. The beds were very comfortable and had plenty of pillows.

The building is a little older, but not neglected.

Usual and customary amenities.
Parking is provided on a limited basis. Breakfast is included. (Fruit, bagel, cereal, and hot beverages.) Essentially a grab and go.

Rooms were quiet and comfortable.
More towels please, I hate to ask.

We knew we would get a wake up when we saw the dumpsters outside our window. Yep, early Monday morning is collection day. (This could happen anywhere.)

Staff was pleasant and our needs were met.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Needless to say my daughter and i were supposed to stay here. I checked in, went to the room and immediately noticed a gross mildew smell. Two of my friends also booked here and had the same smell. Im pretty sure it was coming from the air conditioning vents. So all 3 of us went to the front desk and requested a refund because of the smell. We were refunded no problem at all. For that reason alone i would not bash this hotel. It just needs a major overhaul and renovation.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Our son moved to Phoenixville and this hotel is only a few blocks away. Knowing how stressful and time consuming moving is I didn't want to drive far and I wanted to experience this hotel for potential future stays since it's convenient. I reserved online with a credit card and had a receipt. Two days before our stay we got a call from the hotel saying they didn't have my credit card and would not hold the room without it. I called the hotel number back and said I had a confirmed receipt but that didn't matter so I gave them the number. When I checked-in they had two rooms reserved for me when I only reserved one. The lobby had a strong odor of cigarette smoke and I asked to be sure to get a non-smoking room. The desk clerk said all rooms are non-smoking and they charge a $200 fee if you smoke. Turns out the owner smokes in his office there near the lobby so we were put on the second floor. The entry way light and one wall light didn't work in the room. A previous guest's makeup bag was under the sink and a Pepsi can was on the window sill. The room was clean though old and the bed and bedding were clean and comfortable. Bathroom had stained tub and shower curtain and the sink faucets were switched, hot on right cold on left. This hotel is in a great spot, though parking for only 6 cars is available. You get reimbursed for parking expenses in other lots. It needs some investment (renovations) and maids who do their job. Not horrible but below average.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple