See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. If you just want a good place to sleep with a decent breakfast without getting gouged, this is the place. WiFi was a little iffy. Close to many conveniences. I'll stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

The front desk clerk was nice. That's where it all went downhill. We ended up here because our car broke down on I 80. And Chevy Roadside Assistance made the reservation at the closest place to the dealer. Dirty hallway, stained carpet, severely outdated and I believe flood damaged. They put 3 separate locks on the door that barely closes. We found out later that it is just around the corner from a large correctional facility. If your travels for some reason take you to this area. Please sleep at the rest area on I 80. You will be so much more comfortable and less itchy.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Lovetochew
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Did a road trip with the family from ct to pa. Decided to stay overnight at the inn in philipsburg. The room was clean, comfortable with a/c, mini fridge and cable tv. Got a nice view of the back with the lawn and the river nearby..so beautiful. Comes with breakfast , good monies worth for the , can't complain.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2014

A nice motel in the 1970s that turned into a borderline dump over the years.

But I stayed there for a night last week on the basis of two fairly positive TA reviews. The motel is improving.

The service was fine and friendly, the room had been remodeled and smelled great, the TV was new, the bed was more than OK. No dirt or stain issues like the visit some years ago.

All in all a nice stay for $50. Would have been a nice stay for even more.

Will stay there again

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank MrJohnMd
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Habor inn is being remodeled and it seems as it is going slowly. Below are my pros and cons.
Pros: The price - $50. per night, clean room and most of the employees are friendly.
Cons: The rooms aren't very sound proof. We were the only ones on the second floor but when you got to the top of the steps, you could hear our TV and our room was half way down the hall.
Our room faced the front of the hotel and you could hear all the traffic outside. There is a lot traffic passing by.
When we checked in we were given 1 key (real key). When I asked for a second key for my husband, they told me that it was the only one they had. We had accidentally locked the key in the room and they literally had to brake into our room.
You do not get any amenities that you normally expect: no blow dryer, iron, iron board, coffee maker, shampoo & conditioner, extra pillow, etc.
The mattress is hard as a rock. No pillow top.
The continental breakfast is very basic. No hot food.
There is any elevators so you need to carry everything up and down the steps.
It is a stretch giving this place 3 stars but since the pickings are slim in Philipsburg and the price is low and the rooms are clean, I give it 3 stars.
I stayed here 30 years ago and it has gone way downhill. Hopefully the remodeling will happen faster and they will offer those things that most people expect.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple