“This place is dingy,dirty and a total disgrace to any one serving Chinese food”
Review of Joy Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Joy Inn
Ranked #14 of 19 Restaurants in Pennsburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I got food to go as I would not eat there. I also will not go back.Place was dirty,dark,half the lights did not work. God only knows what is happening in the kitchen or the coolers.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

This was terrible would give zero stars if possible. Had high hopes after having their Wonton which included the bigger, fresh dipping noodles I like. So we got their lunch special ... my General's chicken was lousy, small breaded pieces of something with very little flavoring. One tiny little pepper. Didn't even look like General's chicken. Cmon, how hard is it to make good chicken? This looked like let's cut every cost possible. My daughter's chicken mixed vegetables was also lousy, the vegetables were again cheap and flavorless.

What a disgrace. Really, good food is so easy and expected.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

My family usually orders once a week from Joy Inn. We have never had a bad meal! Food is fresh, ready when they say it will be, and the people are so nice! They even know me by name when I call to order. I definitely recommend Joy Inn.

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

First I will say the food is good. I had duck with lychee and pineapple which was really good. My husband had sesame chicken, which was different than sesame chicken we've had elsewhere (it was more like honey chicken), but still good.

Our service experience was strange. We ordered our food at the counter then say at a table. A young girl brought our Crab Rangoons, but no plates for us to use while eating them. When I asked for plates she brought us one saucer. When she brought our entrees, again I had to ask for dinner plates so that we could share them. And she brought no serving spoons for the entrees or the rice.

If we are in the area again I think I would order take out.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

the cooks here have not read the " use stinky oil &make everything taste the same" manual experienced at many Chinese eateries. The food is fresh, distinctive and...tasty! We had Pad Thai (the only non-Chinese menu item) ans Mu Shu Pork. Deliscious - we tasted each flavor in these dishes and the freshness was incredible. Priced right too.

Been to Joy Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK