“Authentic Thai in quiet place”

Thai Chef & Noodle Fusion - Penndel
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Penndel
Price range: US$ 29 - US$ 31
Cuisines: Thai
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Business Rt. 1 and Hulmerville Avenue
Description: We are an authentic Thai, vegetarian, and noodle-pasta restaurant. We offer dine in, take-out, and free delivery.
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Most restaurants are noisy, this place is muffled. When eating with buddies, we don't want to shout. Oh by the way, the food is nice too. It is authentic Thai which tastes funny to Americans but matches old country taste. We all had crab pho -it was delicious. On a previous visit, chicken with lemongrass was not so good. I like this place.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

The food is average, but we like the Pho. Unfortunately on our last visit, the server spilled the Pho onto my daughter's thigh and inner leg. If you are familiar with Pho it is very hot! More than 1/4 of the soup spilled on her and her clothing. No one from the restaurant checked to see how she was, nor did they offer to replace the portion including the basil that spilled. This is unacceptable! I will NEVER return to this restaurant. They need to learn how to treat their customers! I could have complained but I wanted to see how they would handle the situation. Very poorly--They lose our business.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Who on earth ever thought you'd find such wonderful Thai food in a place like Penndel? Do yourself a favor, skip the drive to downtown Philly, and go here. You will not be disappointed with the food or service.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We moved to Bucks County 14 years ago and have never been able to find a Thai restaurant that served Good Thai food until now. The flavors and spices are wonderful not to mention the aromas. My wife and I decided before we finished dinner that we would be back this week.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

This is my husband's favorite place. He's a vegetarian and can find tons to eat. They have both Thai and Chinese food. I like their pad Thai.....also had the chicken and pineapple and ask for cashews, it's a favorite of mine,
The tables are divided by privacy screens and has a Thai decor. Sodas are in cans and it's BYOB. Not expensive. About $14-16 per entree. A fun place to meet friends or have a family dinner.