“Paradise for People with Small Wallets and Big Appetites”

Cackleberry Kitchens
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Paradise
Description: Fresh, Local Cuisine with Daily Menu changes and specials! Breakfast ALL DAY. Also, offers take-out and party platters for your convenience.
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This restaurant offers excellent comfort food at hugely affordable prices, with big portions to boot. The service was friendly and efficient, and the waitress was very nice to the young children in our party. With its location right on Lincoln Highway, this makes for a great lunch stop while visiting Lancaster County.

Fritz A, Owner at Cackleberry Kitchens, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for the kind words! I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I stumbled on this wonderful place by chance, as it was the closest place to eat when my 6 year old was having a meltdown. We were blown away by the service, the food, and the experience in general. My son said it was the best milk and best pb&j (pb&j club) he ever had. I had the chicken fajita salad which was awesome! Do yourself a favor and don't get any dressing, the chicken marinade does the job perfectly. In addition, my wife got the veggie quesadilla and was full after half of it but kept reading because it was so good. It was stuffed with veggies and was enormous. What a great experience!

Certainly pleased to hear your review! Thank you for taking the time to share how you enjoyed both the food and service!

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

We were not disappointed with the choices we made for lunch. The sandwich was so big he could hardly get it into his mouth. My chicken fingers were good and fries pipping hot.

Happy diners make me a happy guy! Thanks for the review! Come again!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I stopped here to pick up a shoo fly pie to take home. I wish I had time to eat here as the food smelled wonderful! The staff was very friendly and helped package my pie for travel.

We hope you are able to stay and eat the next time you stop in! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Entered and immediately heard the cook singing to the old songs that were playing. He can't sing for one thing but, I don't think he knew all the words anyway. Maybe thats why its called, Cackle (berry) Kitchens. The music was just fine if he had stopped trying to sing along with it. This was a constant from the time I walked in until I left. I wasn't impressed. Then I ordered the Sample Breakfast. Ordered my eggs over medium. They came to me as over easy and the whites were still runny. The potatoes had no flavor to them and the toast could have been toasted longer. Normally, I would get bacon with my meal but, to add meat to the meal was an additional $3.25. That was a bit high for my taste. And I'm glad I didn't because the original meal wasn't worth the $5.25 they charged me. Breakfast seems to be offered all day and I think that might be all they serve. Think if this is so, then maybe they should try a few hamburgers or something because breakfast definitely isn't worth it.

We do like to have fun while we work and singing along to the music (frequently with the diners joining in) has always been our thing. We are sorry that both the tunes and the meal didn't meet expectations. We hope you give us another try some time, though. Thank you for your feedback.