“Wonderful Staff”

Holiday Inn Express Irwin (PA TPK EXIT 67)
Lumberton, North Carolina
“Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Wonderful people and I would gladly stay there again. The property is located just off the turnpike, making for easy access.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Warwick, NY
Reviewed 15 October 2011

I give this place 5 stars because they proudly proclaim "Steelers Country" in their lobby and breakfast room. The room was nice and clean and comfortable. They have a cool automatic pancake machine. Press a button and 40 seconds later, two pancakes appear on a conveyor and drop on your plate. Decent coffee. Okay price. Near the McDonald's with the world's largest replica Big Mac. Steelers, Big Macs - what more do we need?

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Ohio
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We were heading to the Steelers Training Camp ( about 20 min. away) and wanted clean, affordable, good service & convenient location. We got it all here!

• Stayed August 2011
PA
Reviewed 2 August 2011

My husband made reservations for Aug,1, 2011. he has been on business and was driving from WV to see me, so we meet in the middle so he wouldnt have to drive so far. he called ahead and put me on the check in list and took care of everything,
The morning of checking in (8am) i went to the receptionist to check in and admittedly she was rude and unpleasent to me. and proceeds to tell me that she couldnt check me and to get me in my room unless i had his cedit card in hand! i was a little confused with this, so i go outside and call my husband. He decided to call the receptionist to see what the problem was.
When walking back into the lobby, i sat on a chair (that was in front of the desk) and waited. She agreed on the phone and proceeded to say "people have no brains" and slams the phone.
She tells me to come here and proceeds with her ruddness " i dont know what you and you little boyfriend dont understand but I said that when he comes in i need his cedit card".
I looked at her bewildered of how someone in her possion can say something like that to a customer, i told her "hey you said i couldnt check in unless i had his card" and she just stands there slams the room key in the desk and walks off!
Gotta say the room was clean, nice, and up to my standards and the staff later in the evening was very pleasent and friendly, but the receptionist in the morning has an attitude problem!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ladywolfxs
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I chose to stay at the holiday inn rather than with relatives because I was able to get the handicapped room. I was able to care for myself rather than be a burden . My infirmity is temporary, but the 6 nights there were the best. The staff is also very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Just ask the front desk