“Comfortable restaurant/bar with good food”
Review of Capone's

Capone's
Ranked #5 of 161 Restaurants in Norristown
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Italian, Gastropub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Have only been here twice but both times the food was very good. The first time was just for appetizers. The stuffed mushrooms were very large and really great and the service was good. The second visit was for burgers & wings. Both were very good. The service on the second visit was not good, however. The bartender was very inattentive and acted like she'd rather be doing anything other than serving us. I really like the laid back vibe in this place, though, and will go back.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great restaurant and bar! Their burgers are great and there wings are AMAZING! On Sunday's between for a couple hours the wings are 10 cents a piece which is a great deal. This is a great restaurant for anyone in the area!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

My husband and I and the prime rib! The staff was very friendly and we all agreed that we are coming back again!!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We had the brussel sprouts, Italian chicken sandwich and chicken parm dinner with a cup of escarole soup. The soup was EXCELLENT! The chicken sandwich was dry and didn't come with enough roasted peppers. The beer selection was top notch.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

My son and I went to Capone's for dinner Friday night around 6:00. There were open tables when we arrived so we didn't have to wait. We chose to sit in the back area of the restaurant instead of the bar area. It felt a little more upscale in the back as opposed to being in a bar. We started off with a salad with the balsamic dressing-which was delicious (the dressing) wow. Next we had potato skins as an appetizer-they were also amazing. My son ordered the chicken parm sandwich which he enjoyed, but he thought the sauce was a little sweet and the sandwich was made with chicken tenders. I ordered the vegetarian pasta which would have been better with a little more sauce or olive oil. It was a little dry. I have had the crab cake sandwich in the past which I highly recommend.
The restaurant was a little noisy being right next to the bar. There was music playing and people in the bar were singing along. We weren't bothered by this but some people may be.