“Good Steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed a steak perfectly cooked and a baked potato for lunch. The exact same size steak sells for more on the dinner menu, so go for lunch when you can. The server was a very pleasant young man and a good server.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Family and I had dinner here for my brother's birthday. Service was great and food was great. No complaints.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We always eat here when traveling for business. It is always consistent and a good meal. What I would expect from a good chain steak house.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Have always been a fan of this longhorn for a quick decent meal on a Saturday night but tonight was so good I felt I should let them know how much it was enjoyed great job !
We went there tonight with another couple
Called ahead, got seated when promised our waitress and staff were pleasant and efficient and the food was served hot and exactly how it was ordered the best we ever had there
enjoyed the prime rib , sirloin steak and the strawberry salad. Well improved

1  Thank 789marybethg
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Longhorn Steakhouse and enjoyed fast, attentive service and reslly good food. Prices are ok and it is a good place for families to dine also.