“Great steak cooked to perfection”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 143 Restaurants in Norristown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I had the Ribeye which was cooked exactly how I wanted it medium-rare. Very large portion steaks and I have to recommend to add the lobster tail with your order.

Only reason why this place is not getting a score of 5, is although our waitress was really friendly and helpful, there were other staff members who did not seem to pull their weight in serving with bringing cutlery and getting us seated.

If you love your steak, this is the place to go, also they serve plenty of other dishes if you fancy something else.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I have taken my family here a few times. It is family friendly clean and great staff. It can get a little pricey with family due to everyone wanting a different appetizer . I love the Wild West shrimp appetizer. We always have a good time because we are with family. The wife and I usually get the steak dinner for two. It is plentiful and you. Get a 30 oz steak to share witch we always take some home. The deserts are good to, but over price. The wife and I also like to order takes sometimes. The food and staff are great and the place is clean.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Let's start with the fact that the owner of this restaurant also owns Capital Grill - Which is by far one of the best steakhouses around. This list is relatively short.

Now for the steak....

I got a bone-in ribeye that was cooked just right. It was no measley little steak either. Nice 1/2 inch cut.... came with fries, a salad and all the delicious honey wheat bread you care to eat.

Price... $25.49

The service was fine and the menu had a lot to choose from.

My honey got a hoagie with sliced sirloin and bacon which she said was delicious.

I think if you want a decent steak skip the other chains and stop in for a delicious steak here.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Great food & service.
I order on line, but have in past called in.
They are always friendly and on time.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Tonight we ate dinner at Longhorn for the first time in quite sometime. Upon walking in, I immediately recognized a funky smell. It's a rancid or stale odor that permeated the restaurant. It was a very busy night, and that could be witnessed by the disarray in which we found the restaurant. The floors weren't clean, the bathroom was in need of attention, and there were lots of empty dirty tables waiting to be cleaned.

Our waiter, Jermar, was super attentive and friendly and definitely the most positive part of our experience.

I ordered the Baby Back Ribs. They were just okay as they weren't "falling off the bone" as they are described on the menu. My husband ordered a filet, which was actually cooked to his liking and very good.

We were very disappointed with the appearance and condition of the restaurant. I'm not sure if we'll come back nor would I be quick to recommend it to someone else.