“A lot of food for the money”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Meglio Pizzeria Incorporated
Ranked #32 of 83 Restaurants in Newtown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The food is good and the menu has more than just Italian food. We got a calzone, the chicken parm, baked penne and fettuccine alfredo and all needed a box. No complaints other than the tables should be bigger so that everyone can have their plate on the table.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Good food, but management it the worst! I have been ordering from Meglio's for over a year now and have never had an issue. Today they got the order wrong, and instead of apologizing they had the audacity to say that I gave them the wrong order. What ever happened to the customer is always right? When I asked for the manager, he proceeded to tell me that he would issue a refund and then hung up on me. When I called back he hung up again. The least professional establishment I have ever dealt with and I would never eat here nor recommend it to anyone ever.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Wonderful pizza. Will return many times. Don't understand why they give the wrong definition of the word meglio. It does not mean best. It means better. That's good enough. Why exaggerate?

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We met some friends here for dinner and had a wide variety of selections. By far their pizza was the best. The cheesesteak sandwich was a little bland. Stuffed shells special was a nice price and comes with soup or salad. Meglios has a decent dining area and accommodates families. Parking area can get a little cramped on busy nights.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

When we are in Newtown and want a casual meal for our large family, we head to Meglio. Their new premises is modern and more spacious than the previous location. The menu offers everything from chicken fingers to cheese steaks, pasta and their specialty wood-oven pizza. The calzonne is HUGE and always a hit with our family. This isn't a fancy restaurant, or one that bills itself as "authentic Italian," instead it is delicious comfort food offered without pretention at a great price.