See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Beautifully redone mansion in the heart of the main strip, close to the river, nice shops, bevy of restaurant options. Food in the restaurant at the Inn is spectacular, try the french onion dumplings. Killer.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank feistyscientist
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My wife and I stayed here for one night and I'm so glad it wasn't longer. The rooms are expensive and they don't pay attention to any details here. I have long list of minor complaints, but just to highlight a few...... there was wasn't a single hook to hang anything in the room. We came with clothes on hangers and we had to hang them on the shower curtain rod... nowhere to hang wet towels either ...there was only one washcloth for the two of us to share...our cold water knob in the shower broke while the water was running and we couldn't turn it off... no one is around to assist guest at night and early morning.... "breakfast" is a joke (the owner bought the pastries at Dunkin Donuts)..... noisy bed.... you get the idea.

Stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We decided to try this restaurant because of a Groupon deal and because they are temporarily working on a BYOB basis.

The food and service were both excellent. We had dinner on a Friday night and sat on their outdoor porch seating (additional outdoor patio seating is also available). We started dinner with the Fromage & Charcuterie platter, followed by a Pasta dish of artichokes & chicken and a side of Brussel Sprouts and finished with two desserts Lemon Bars and Tres Leches Cake. Everything was very good, but the brussel sprouts were amazing, a little sweet and a little spicy. Our server Julianna was great, she was attentive and personable.

Another Great New Hope restaurant to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

The one time I went to New Hope is when there was a car convention. I didn't know there was a car show, but apparently, it was happening the weekend I arrived. The Mansion Inn was the only hotel I could book. I paid $300 USD for an old room. There is no concierge. They served pastries and left two pots of coffee so guests could serve themselves. There was no tea, no juice, nada. Nothing was luxurious about the room. The bed creaks so much, it was just impossible to sleep on. I could go on and on, but there are so many other bad reviews. I just was very disappointed and it will probably be my last visit to New Hope.

Room Tip: Book at bed and breakfast and call it a day. $300 a night better come with a continental breakfast and a butler in Pennsylvania!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mayathebeenyc
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited New Hope for a 2-day weekend visit from Manhattan to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We had stayed at the Mansion Inn a few years back and remembered how charming and quaint it was, and the staff very helpful. We were not disappointed. Before we left, I called to confirm the reservation, and the young lady (sorry, I don't remember your name), was not only very personable, but also willing to accomodate our early arrival and offered us early self-check in. We were able to get our day started the minute we arrived. The room was nicely decorated and very comfortable with all the amenities needed for our overnight stay. I would have given a 5 star rating, if only the water pressure in the shower was stronger. All in all a great stay, right in the heart of New Hope.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple